PSL        esarms.com        ULTIMA Pharmaceutical
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Urgent - testicular issue

Urgent - testicular issue

Hey Dylan,

I watch a lot of your videos on YouTube. I am really hoping you can help me with an issue I知 having.

I知 running test (500 a total a week - 250 twice a week), HGH (2 in am 2 at night) & Anavar. I知 using dex as needed. Like 1-.5 a day or every other day, usually more after pinning test. That day and/or day after normally more, then less sensation in the nipples & I take less.

My issue is that the tubes connected to my left ball swelled up about 2 weeks ago. 1-3 days after swelling up my balls started to get sore. Now they are hurting & driving me crazy.

I really appreciate your feedback & help with this. Let me know if you need any further details.

Thanks again,

Honestly, that doesn't sound normal, and you may want to go see a doctor about that.

yeah, that sounds like an entirely different issue.. i would definitely get to a doctor

Man definitely get a check from a doctor.
    It's not a joke.

sounds like a mess to me in which only doctor may be able to see what is up with your testicle, or you can send pics?

Have you checked your doctor yet? You can expect anything when you're into this sphere and not supervised by a professional..