napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trenbolone Cycle

zakapyp

Hello Dylan! I love your YouTube videos and I've watched them over and over again before I finally decided to try the Tren+Test+Winstrol cycle. It is not my first cycle, I've been through 2 cycles prior and im currently 28 yo. My cycles before was test 300mg/week + tbol 40mg ed.

I was thinking of running 250 Tren ace and 250 test E every week and start winstrol at week 7.

Now my main question is what support should I be running along side this? I currently have caber and aromasin. But I've read that people suggest Hcg too? What is your suggestion here? Should I use hcg too or will it be overkill?

Im also planning to use Nolvadex as a Pct.

I appreciate any suggestions and tips you have regarding this cycle. I would feel much better if I knew it was checked by you before I start :)

Best regards from Norway

Edit: Hello again! Im sorry I did not include more in my first post! So here it comes. I take any form of feedback! :)

I am currently 28 years old and my height is 180cm. I have been a gym "enthusiast" for 9 years. Ive never been a huge bodybuilder, but I have been lean and strong for the most part of my gym life. My "best" was at 25 when I actually was on no PED. 82kg with 7% bodyfat. Lately life and studies has come in the way so Im currently at 88kg and 16-18%. Im still strong as before, I have no gym related injuries. My goal is to push myself in he gym again and I feel like im ready to try a cycle that has more potential.

I have run 2 cycles previously.
1st: 40mg Tbol ed for 8 weeks with clomid pct. This was 5 years ago.
2nd: 350mg Test E for 10 weeks + nolva PCT. 2 years ago.

My goal with the cycle I have found is to go beyond my previous limit but also to motivate myself again. I have been going to the gym a minimum of 5 times a week for as long as I remember. Im in a relativly good shape.

I hope this can help out in your answeres! :) Thanks guys.

Last edited:
thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

You haven't done much research or tren have you? You're not ready for it. Your PCT is poor so it doesn't look like you've done that much research there either.

You haven't done much research or tren have you? You're not ready for it. Your PCT is poor so it doesn't look like you've done that much research there either.

Why do people do this all the time? Damn idiots. Seriously, Nolvadex for 4 weeks is NOT a PCT... I sometimes get so sad due to people... I just KNOW Dylan gives them the advice they need, and then they say ''Okay thanks, will do.''

And then be stubborn and stupid and still run Tren at 600mg every week, without Test on a first cycle, stacked with Dbol at 60mg every day for 7 weeks and then finish with Primo in the last 2 weeks at 300mg every week. #normalfirstcycleforanidiot #mytrainersaidthiswouldbegood

With all due respect, the kid said only 250 Tren and 250 test, with Aromasin, with Caber, possibly hcg, and Nolva.. sure, he could add to his actual pct regiment, but does not seem totally reckless. People come to the forums because they do have questions and, for the most part, acknowledge they do not fully understand what's the best way to go, so I applaude you for at least trying to be responsible.. with that said, yes, you do need to give more info about yourself.. your full stats, your goals, your diet, workout regiment, etc... thanks and good luck

Last edited:
With all due respect, the kid said only 250 Tren and 250 test, with Aromasin, with Caber, possibly hcg, and Nolva.. sure, he could add to his actual pct regiment, but does not seem totally reckless. People come to the forums because they do have questions and, for the most part, acknowledge they do not fully understand what's the best way to go, so I applaude you for at least trying to be responsible.. with that said, yes, you do need to give more info about yourself.. your fukk stats, your goals, your diet, workout regiment, etc... thanks and good luck

Main thing is we can't help anybody without knowing anything about them and he's supplied no info at all

Top Bottom