napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

tren help

rikorts

Hey
Been watching your videos on YouTube. Just wondering if you can explain tren a little more like what things to take with it for support and put. I know to run it with test but what other things can you take to help combat sides?
Or would you say anadrol with sus 250 is better?

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with… come on bro... you are DEFINITELY not ready for tren with basic questions about it.. tren is very very serious man and you need to know it inside and out before you even consider it...

the fact that you are asking these questions shows that you are not expirienced enough for Tren
Tren is no joke...before you use tren...you must have expirience with multiple cycles and different compounds and how they affect you...
Vets with YEARS of AAS expirience still get caught with their pants down by Tren

You need to have the expirience to know whats going on in your body during a cycle...be able to tell at the very first sign that there may be a problem...you must be expirienced in monitoring your own blood work

Tren is only for advanced users, and nothing to fuck with if you don't know what you are doing. What is your full stats, goals and experience? We need that before we can advise you on anything

Top Bottom