PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: THANK YOU for your YouTube videos AND following Question for you

THANK YOU for your YouTube videos AND following Question for you

Hey Dylan,
    First; God bless you for your honest, helpful videos AND I appreciate your respectful way of presenting them.
    Sometimes I watch them on my big screen TV while my granddaughter is playing close by.
    Several others I can't watch but never a problem with yours.

Well, 6 months ago I wasn't planning on ever running a Dbol cycle
    But now am considering along with my TRT to run a 4 to 6 week Dbol and Proviron cycle.
    Your opinion Dylan?
    Do you know of anyone else ever ran a cycle of Test, Dbol and Proviron?

What do you think about it?

65 year old guy

What is your training experience, body fat , and cycle experience. This isn't a terrible idea, but the harshness of dianabol gives me some pause at your age. Perhaps just Proviron, and increasing your test beyond TRT levels might be better.

the cycle itself is fine but are you sure that you want to run dbol at 65 years old? thats a lot of strain on yourself with the estrogen, water weight, toxicity etc... i guess most at your age dont use things like dbol but more so lighter compounds with lower sides... things like primobolan for example...

A few years ago I went from "Chubby Hubby" 250lbs to lean, not so mean 198lbs. Changed from bad eating habits to good ones and stay regular in the gym. Bodyfat is around 13.4 % as of 3 weeks ago.
    Along with TRT, a little more than a year ago I've run EQ cycle then Deca. From June 2018 to June 2019 put on 13 pounds muscle mass and bodyfat from around 16% to 14%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigvet View Post
    A few years ago I went from "Chubby Hubby" 250lbs to lean, not so mean 198lbs. Changed from bad eating habits to good ones and stay regular in the gym. Bodyfat is around 13.4 % as of 3 weeks ago.
    Along with TRT, a little more than a year ago I've run EQ cycle then Deca. From June 2018 to June 2019 put on 13 pounds muscle mass and bodyfat from around 16% to 14%
    Thats awesome bro but that makes dbol use even more crazy for you. It wouldnt make any sense whatsoever after all the progress you made