napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test + Anastrozole mix for TRT

theoldcountry

I'm a little tee'd off. I've been on TRT 200 mg cyp for about two years now. My test on that dose is around 1200-1250, a little high but Doc said if no side effects he doesn't have a problem with it. Anyway he has me on 1mg of Anastrozole (Arimidex) a week in pill form. I am not estrogen sensitive. So, after a while, on a blood test, I noticed my estrogen was like 2. Very low. I didn't notice any side effects, but I notified the Doc when he called and he didn't seem too concerned. I thought that was odd. So, I said fuck it and decided I'm not going to take Arimidex once a week, but only once every two weeks or sometimes every three weeks.

Well, I just got my package mailed to me and I noticed the compounding pharmacy didn't include any Arimidex. I emailed the Doc's office and they replied saying the Testosterone and Arimidex are now mixed together for a more efficient entry at controlling estrogen. No more pill.

So now I'm stuck with most likely too much Arimidex. Anyone have this mixed as well?

BTW, I'm going on 12th week of Test 200mg (TRT) and 200mg Deca. Joints feel much better.

You can make almost anything injectable but if bioavailability is good orally no need that's why its a pill but I guess this is there new method .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

And did you test right after taking 1 arimidex tab I wouldn't have take one a week like that probably been better two break it in half and take half every 4 days if the too much bust it in quarters and take a quarter e3d

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom