napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sust tren cycle questions/concerns

haironoc

What's up everyone, just wondering if I could get some advice here on what to do. I am now about to be on my 6th week of Test Sust 300 mg a week and and my 9th inject of Tren ace 300mg eod. I am writing this because I have not seen very much from this cycle yet. I have done extensive research on both compounds and with Tren I was expecting to see a lot more gains by now, though it is still early I have not gotten any sides yet and my testicals have not shrunk up yet like they did when I ran just straight Test a few months before this. I am wondering if my test may be a little too low for sust and it's just not fully kicked in yet, but I am sure the tren should have been working by now. I will give my stats below from when I started to right now. I am trying to stay positive and not think about my gear possibly being bunk, but I am beginning
To wonder seeing that I have been working very hard on my diet and training 6 days a week, with an extra cardio session the 7th day. Please give me any feed back or experience you guys have had and hopefully i can get to the bottom of this!

Start of cycle -
Weight 202 lbs
Body fat - 14%
Height 6'0
Training 6 days a week extra cardio 7th day
Diet- 200 G protein, 3,000 calories per day with 375 grams of that being carbs
I try to stick with complex carbs but offten take in other forms of carbs just to get my intake for the day in.

Starting week 6 of Test and 9th pin of tren so about to be 4th week of tren-
Weight 204lbs
Body fat- 14% (just checked)
Height 6'0
Training and nutrition the same as above ^
Here is a picture of me right now and nothing has really changed despite the gear, hard work and diet, I am frustrated to say at the lest

Last edited:
Just to follow this correctly, you are dosing 300mg sust/week but 300mg eod/tren which is basically 1g/week?

I'm assuming you mean 300mg of Tren total per week.

There are a number of things that go into results. You may be recomping. I can tell you this much.....I've never once been able to add a single pound while on Tren. It's not the compound I would choose if you are looking for mass gains

Top Bottom