napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Starting My TRT Program Next Week

bonerters

Hi Dylan,

Thank you for all your YouTube videos that you put out! I find it super helpful.

I am 38 years old and I'm starting my TRT program (with my doctor's supervision of course) next week. My current testosterone levels are in the low 300s so I'm definitely a candidate for TRT.

My question to you is: my doctor wants to put me on 1 cc per week using test cypionate along with anastrozole for estrogen blocker which I believe is fine according to your videos but my doctor wants me to be on HCG at the same time which does not jive with what you talk about on your videos.

What I've learned so far in my research about being on TRT is that HCG sends a signal to the body to turn on the production of natural test but the cyp tells the body to turn off the natural production of test. Taking both simultaneously are sending two different signals to my body.

1) Why would my doctor put me on a program like that?

2) Is my doctor's plan safe?

3) Are there any serious dangers health wise following my doctor's plan?

4) My doctor says if I don't follow his program to the T then I can't be on the program.

5) Also he says I don't need to cycle off? Is that safe? Wouldn't that desensitize my receptors?

6) Being on testosterone causes red blood cells to increase which thickens my blood. They advise I donate blood every two months to prevent side effects. Do you agree?

1. no clue why

2. no, staying on hcg for extended periods of time is very detrimental...

3. hcg increases estrogen and is suppressive... you will desensitize to it and many that abuse it, as you would be, end up with many issues down the road...

4. ?? is there a question or just a statement?

5. you never cycle off trt, thats for life but you definitely should cycle off hcg....

6. every 2 months is completely fine but it should not be necessary... you are not going to get increases like that in rbc with just a trt dose of test

A lot of doctors do this with HCG, but it's never a good idea to stay on it long term. It should only be used in short durations every three months or so

Copied from the other post, thought it looked familiar. The one I'm pasting seems legit as there were replies... weird stuff.

Hi Dylan,

Thank you for all your YouTube videos that you put out! I find it super helpful.

I am 38 years old and I'm starting my TRT program (with my doctor's supervision of course) next week. My current testosterone levels are in the low 300s so I'm definitely a candidate for TRT.

My question to you is: my doctor wants to put me on 1 cc per week using test cypionate along with anastrozole for estrogen blocker which I believe is fine according to your videos but my doctor wants me to be on HCG at the same time which does not jive with what you talk about on your videos.

What I've learned so far in my research about being on TRT is that HCG sends a signal to the body to turn on the production of natural test but the cyp tells the body to turn off the natural production of test. Taking both simultaneously are sending two different signals to my body.

4) My doctor says if I don't follow his program to the T then I can't be on the program.

5) Also he says I don't need to cycle off? Is that safe? Wouldn't that desensitize my receptors?

6) Being on testosterone causes red blood cells to increase which thickens my blood. They advise I donate blood every two months to prevent side effects. Do you agree?

Sorry for the long email. I just want to make sure I do this the right way the first time. I'm married and have three kids, the last thing I want is health problems.

Dylan, thank you for your time in advance. Have a great 4th of July!!!!

Copied from the other post, thought it looked familiar. The one I'm pasting seems legit as there were replies... weird stuff.

Hi Dylan,

Sorry for the long email. I just want to make sure I do this the right way the first time. I'm married and have three kids, the last thing I want is health problems.

Dylan, thank you for your time in advance. Have a great 4th of July!!!!
i dont know bro... not sure... this one was an email sent to me so perhaps thats why...

Top Bottom