bannednutritionRegenRx

So much to learn....

PolkyMon

Just a random comment....

47 years old
6'1"
210lbs
17%BF

Started working out a year ago.... Always a skinny guy, then as I got older that translated into a "skinny fat" guy.

Started TRT 4 months ago, test was 213, and just had another blood test and test was 620 injecting 100mg a week for the past 20 weeks (got blood test done on last day before pinning again).

I'm on my 2nd sarms cycle, and I'm getting bigger. I see gains and it's awesome! I wish I had gotten into lifting 20 years ago, but at least I am in it now. Goal on my first sarms cycle was to lose weight. 24% BF down to 17% with more to go...now I want to grow! Strength is increasing equating to size.... Noobie gains I guess...

Been on these forums for 4 months, reading, learning..... So much great information here. Great support and community.

Have about 10 weeks left on this sarms SuperStack with 677 thrown in (just started).

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone on here including Dylan, RickRock, and 44 for making me laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

47 years old
6'1"
210lbs
17%BF

Started working out a year ago.... Always a skinny guy, then as I got older that translated into a "skinny fat" guy.

Started TRT 4 months ago, test was 213, and just had another blood test and test was 620 injecting 100mg a week for the past 20 weeks (got blood test done on last day before pinning again).

I'm on my 2nd sarms cycle, and I'm getting bigger. I see gains and it's awesome! I wish I had gotten into lifting 20 years ago, but at least I am in it now. Goal on my first sarms cycle was to lose weight. 24% BF down to 17% with more to go...now I want to grow! Strength is increasing equating to size.... Noobie gains I guess...

Been on these forums for 4 months, reading, learning..... So much great information here. Great support and community.

Have about 10 weeks left on this sarms SuperStack with 677 thrown in (just started).

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone on here including Dylan, RickRock, and 44 for making me laugh.

absolutely awesome brother.. you are more than welcome.. you have no clue how much it makes my day to see people like you who do things the right way and get the results they are after... my goals is to make sure that everyone improves their quality of life, achieves and surpasses their goals and continues to progress and influence and inspire others to do the same... keep up the great work!

with your 677, it needs to be ran 6 months at the minimum but a year is the best method... you never take any breaks or cycle off of it, even during a pct... keep up the great work and keep us updated on your results moving forward... im always here to help in any way i can as well bro...

47 years old
6'1"
210lbs
17%BF

You've done incredible man! Very nice work so far, and you are well on your way to making one hell of a transformation with the great results you are getting. Keep it up, and thank you very much for the kind words and positive feedback! I'll be looking forward to hearing updates on how everything continues to go for you

Top Bottom