napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second Cycle TEST+DECA

Prince123

Looking to line up my second cycle for a bulk, my first cycle was TEST-E at 500mg which started in May. This time i want to take the minimum amount of TEST or Dylan sweet spot dosage.

need dosage help with recommendations.

will run aromasin and Caber for Ai and prolactin

age 28
height 5-10
weight 174
bf 16%

you need to drop body fat ESPECIALLY if you are bulking bro... that would make no sense whatsoever to bulk at 16%... i would get down to 12-13 first

bf was measured using a weight scale which is not accurate for sure, with 5-10.5 and 174, my guess is i am more towards 14%..

lol.....why is it that whenever someone is told their BF is too high...suddenly the test is inaccurate..in their favor...seems like the test method is NEVER in error to their detriment

If you truely believed you were 14% bf..why in hell would you post it as 16%...then only change it when you are confronted

Go get a proper BF test...hydrostatic or bodPod or Dexa

If you're serious about a cycle..you should be serious enough to be precise with your tracking

Last edited:
well you are going to do what you want bro... im just telling you from the jump, you dont bulk if you are not in pretty good condition first... if you feel you are, then by all means go for it

350-400 for each bro... there is no need to go higher than 400 on either compound when ran together

Top Bottom