napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms for a model

sahterwah

Hey dylan,
I have been following you from very long and you are doing a wonderfup job, the matter is really very helpful. Thankyou for your service.

My case-: I am a professional fashion model. And i have a fashion contest MR INDIA coming up this November like after 3 months and for that I have to look at my best. I have been working out for more than a year and have been natural till now. I have come to a point where i need to gain muscle, look sharp and take my body fat to at least 7-8%. My current body fat is around 13-15%. Lowest bodyfat count was 11%.
How should i take it forward? Can i ever reach that percentage naturally? Moreover i want to look muscular, vascular and with minimal fat%.
My height is 6.1 feet and weight is 82 kgs.
I want to look shredded and muscular, its like hard dry muscles with good vascularity.

What sarms do you suggest me and from where should i buy? Please provide me information on the uses and pct as i am completely natural till now and this will be the 1st time i will be taking any foreign substance. As well as please provide all the safety measures.

What i am looking for is hardness, fat loss, musclegain and vacularity.

Note-: i am little prone to hairloss, so please guide me accordingly.

Please provide diet suggestions with the sarms and what can i expect.
I am a serious model. Want to take it forward.

Dylan gave you a great stack recommendation. The enhanced super stack is another great option that adds in sr9009 for even more fat loss

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Query

Hey dylan,

Am planning to order sarms next week from sarmsX. I want you to explain the dosing again. When to take each? Time? Duration?

What can i expect with proper workout and nutrition? As u said we ll be stacking Rad, s4 and cardarine. Is it okay to stack all the 3?

Please provide some precautions?
I am ordering the stuff next week. Just want to be more confident about it. Help!

Thankyou.

Hey dylan,

Am planning to order sarms next week from sarmsX. I want you to explain the dosing again. When to take each? Time? Duration?

What can i expect with proper workout and nutrition? As u said we ll be stacking Rad, s4 and cardarine. Is it okay to stack all the 3?

Please provide some precautions?
I am ordering the stuff next week. Just want to be more confident about it. Help!

Thankyou.

What exactly don't you understand bro? Dylan and rick gave you the layout for the cycle... yes, you can stack all 3...

Regarding your question on training, there is no general answer bro... you need to find what works for YOU... I usually train each muscle group once per week but I train my "weak parts" twice per week.. but you really need to experiment and find what's best for you

are you kidding me right now? seriously... i laid EVERYTHING out for you dude... EVERYTHING... an elementary student could follow it... unbelievable...

i told you exactly the time of day, the dosing, the weeks and even gave you the links to get everything.. did you want me to help you go to the bathroom too? come on man!

Hey,
Am sorry for bothering. You told to dose s4 and rad in the am and cardarine half and hour before training. So my question is can i dose all the 3 in the am together before workout.
And what can i expect??
Thats all.
Am very new to all this, thats why asking questions for my safety. I have not used a single thing whether anabolics, harmones or sarms. I hope you understand.

Top Bottom