napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms

linko10

Hey bro I was reading some blogs about the supplement Sarms… I have taken a few cycles of it and love it. Recently my fiancé got on a stack to take her game to the next level…She has seen great results and is loving it. But we both have a few questions. She is taking birth control and yesterday she was supposed to have her period and it did not come. Could Sarms cancel out birth control or at any matter mess up her period cycle. Please let me know what you think

Hey bro I was reading some blogs about the supplement Sarms… I have taken a few cycles of it and love it. Recently my fiancé got on a stack to take her game to the next level…She has seen great results and is loving it. But we both have a few questions. She is taking birth control and yesterday she was supposed to have her period and it did not come. Could Sarms cancel out birth control or at any matter mess up her period cycle. Please let me know what you think

In some cases Ostarine can cause the temporary cessation of a woman’s period, although it will resume upon discontinuance of the drug, much in the same way that a woman’s period will resume after discontinuing birth control. An increase in clitoral sensitivity can also occur, although I have not yet heard any reports from women claiming to experience enlargement of the clitoris.

As Dylan pointed out, it's possible for a woman to have a late period or miss one while on Ostarine, though it's pretty rare. I have worked with several female clients on sarms stacks and this issue hasn't really happened to them, but every woman can be different

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I have to throw in my ex girlfriends experience with s4 even though I have never heard of it happening with another female, but her libido just went away when she started s4 and came back when she stopped it. It is possible it was other factors but after analyzing her life myself it seems it was s4. THIS IS VERY RARE but I have to say it's a possibility or I wouldn't be honest. Just take that as you will.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In some cases Ostarine can cause the temporary cessation of a woman’s period, although it will resume upon discontinuance of the drug, much in the same way that a woman’s period will resume after discontinuing birth control. An increase in clitoral sensitivity can also occur, although I have not yet heard any reports from women claiming to experience enlargement of the clitoris.
Actually the first time I ran my first stack I was on birth control I had the enlarged clitoris. Not something I have shared in detail..but my mentions of "other women issues" was this. I actually quit taking birth control prior to my second time running them and I didn't have this problem.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Actually the first time I ran my first stack I was on birth control I had the enlarged clitoris. Not something I have shared in detail..but my mentions of "other women issues" was this. I actually quit taking birth control prior to my second time running them and I didn't have this problem.

That's a good piece of info. Thanks for sharing that

Very good to know. Thanks for sharing that info MissB. Might be good info for some other females out there

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

my wifes is enlarged as well on the triple stack with a little test every now and then. I think it is awesome hahaha

I’ve been taking ostarine for 8 weeks and s23 for almost 6 weeks now, and I’m just now having weird issues with my period.
Might be because of the s23 more than the ostarine, but I will say that ostarine cause me to have an enlarged clitorous as well.

Has anyone ever heard or read up on the maximum cycle for ostarine? Was advised by my coach to go ahead and run it for 16 weeks.

I’ve been taking ostarine for 8 weeks and s23 for almost 6 weeks now, and I’m just now having weird issues with my period.
Might be because of the s23 more than the ostarine, but I will say that ostarine cause me to have an enlarged clitorous as well.

Has anyone ever heard or read up on the maximum cycle for ostarine? Was advised by my coach to go ahead and run it for 16 weeks.
Ostarine is more than fine for females but you should not be using S23 at all as a female. I don't even recommend it to males

Was informed that s23 is just a better version of andarine.
Why do you advise against it??
I haven’t had any adverse side effects, except for my period acting crazy.

Was informed that s23 is just a better version of andarine.
Why do you advise against it??
I haven’t had any adverse side effects, except for my period acting crazy.

its considered a male contraceptive, and it HIGHLY suppressive, just as a steroid is... its basically a steroid and not a sarm with little to no studies done and A LOT of side effect occurrence.... i'll never recommend something that is little to unknown on what it can and cannot do... rick posted the video i did on it as well but you know what, you run whatever you like, im just not recommending anything of the sort... its your body

Ostarine is good for women??? How long of a cycle do you recommend? Looking for definition and a bit of fat loss. Is this the right Sarm for me???
absolutely ostarine is great for women... you should stack s4 and mk2866 as a female with those goals..

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Actually the first time I ran my first SARMs stack I was on birth control I had the enlarged clitoris. Not something I have shared in detail..but my mentions of "other women issues" was this. I actually quit taking birth control prior to my second time running them and I didn't have this problem.

My wife had same experience, interesting.... Also great answers from the mods!

Top Bottom