napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Primobolan cycle

Omar

Hey .. im 24y/o , 185lbs , 5.7ft tall . 10-12% fat. Ive taken anavar twice in two years.. and im now started stacking primobolan 200mg/week, anavar 20mg/day and testosterone 250mg/week and the cycle should last till mid july. I know its a low dosage but my coach told me to start the cycle with this and then well increase the dosage. My question is .. is it a good cycle considering the dosage as well as the stacked steroids together. My diet is very good with high carbs and protein and im not looking to get extra huge just ripped for summer. Thanks

no, at your age, its not good to be using any steroid and you are not going to get anyone here advising such stupidity bro... you are throwing primo out the window and most women use anavar at that dose or near it... its a complete waste

Hey .. im 24y/o , 185lbs , 5.7ft tall . 10-12% fat. Ive taken anavar twice in two years.. and im now started stacking primobolan 200mg/week, anavar 20mg/day and testosterone 250mg/week and the cycle should last till mid july. I know its a low dosage but my coach told me to start the cycle with this and then well increase the dosage. My question is .. is it a good cycle considering the dosage as well as the stacked steroids together. My diet is very good with high carbs and protein and im not looking to get extra huge just ripped for summer. Thanks

You shouldn't be using steroids at your age. Still a little on the young side. The doses you propose to run make no logical sense at all, and Anavar itself makes no sense at that dosage. It's a women's drug as it is mostly.

Even if its a very mild steroid? You should see the guys at my gym, early 20s and stacking tren, GH , deca.. you name it.. and ive chosen these becasue its the least harmful ones out there. i just bought them and theyll be waste of money if i didnt take them

Even if its a very mild steroid? You should see the guys at my gym, early 20s and stacking tren, GH , deca.. you name it.. and ive chosen these becasue its the least harmful ones out there. i just bought them and theyll be waste of money if i didnt take them
so because other people are fucking stupid beyond belief you follow suit? IT DOESNT MATTER, ITS A FUCKING STEROID... you do whatever you want.. i THINK i grasp what happens to people years down the road from using steorids that young... ive only been doing this a decade... you do whatever you want but not i nor anyone here wants any part of contributing to someone ruining their life

Sorry brother i did not know that,ill reconsider what you said. so much respect for you. But its just everyone surround us takes and worse than primo and then i watched all your videos and thought if i take it and then do the pct correctly, things will be under control

Sorry brother i did not know that,ill reconsider what you said. so much respect for you. But its just everyone surround us takes and worse than primo and then i watched all your videos and thought if i take it and then do the pct correctly, things will be under control
yes, technically they will be now bro but you are not understanding what come ahead when you use steroids this young... ALL these guys will be okay for now but they won't be in a few years and trust me, when you are having libido issues, always tired, can't gain muscle etc. because you fucked yourself using steroids when you are still naturally developing, i have a feeling its not something you want to experience

You have to do a video concerning this subject (early age guys juicing ). Love you brother all the way from Amman,jordan :)

Top Bottom