napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Peanut butter and jelly

m555zma

Is it just me or does peanut butter and jelly sandwiches make you guys more ripped?
I've been eating them every day for the past week and a half for snacks, and getting toned out of nowhere

Any time you and good fats and oils into your diet you get the perks . Oils and healthy fats equal clean mass brother !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, however if I use the amount of PB that I like it turns it into a 1000 calorie snack. Try making a PB sandwich then throwing it on the skillet, lightly toasting each side. Melts the PB and turns it into a warm, melted PB & J sandwich. Absolutely delicious!

I like mine on p28 protein bread all natural peanut butter and 15 min in the freezer !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to be real bad with peanut butter.... like a big ass jar a night!!...yeah had to stop that 3g's of calories a night..lol if it wasn't for heartburn I would still do it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, however if I use the amount of PB that I like it turns it into a 1000 calorie snack. Try making a PB sandwich then throwing it on the skillet, lightly toasting each side. Melts the PB and turns it into a warm, melted PB & J sandwich. Absolutely delicious!

Same here, eating pbj can definitely spiral out of control

try dinging it in the microwave ONLY 10-12 seconds man.. you dont want the jelly getting runny but man, you will see what i mean! seriously, thats one of the best meals out there... no lie... i LOVE peanut butter and jelly man... love it... i dont know wtf i would do without peanut butter... i would be one miserable person LOL... the strangest thing for me with peanut butter... just regular peanut butter, which on paper is clearly not as good as natural, is what i have to eat... i always gain unwanted weight with natural.. NO FUCKING CLUE why this is but ive tried it so many times and let it ride out and it also has the same result... regular peanut butter... works beautifully on me... my favorite of all... Peter Pan Honey Roasted Creamy...

in school they would always mix the PB with honey or maple syrup hah. I always wondered for years why it was so good and really creamy.

In moderation of course don't everyone go eating jars of PB I promise it won't get you ripped .get a scale stay within your macros

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I love peanut butter too much I don't get ripped because after the first taste Im covered in rice cakes crumbs and scraping an empty jar wondering what have I just done

In moderation of course don't everyone go eating jars of PB I promise it won't get you ripped .get a scale stay within your macros

absolutely right... you never go crazy on anything... its one of my only sources of good fats but thats ONE to 1.5 servings a day... not something fucking insane

I love peanut butter too much I don't get ripped because after the first taste Im covered in rice cakes crumbs and scraping an empty jar wondering what have I just done

LMFAO... i love it... u know what bro.. i refused to eat peanut butter until i was like 25, same with seafood and mushrooms and now these are all my favorite foods

you know whats EXTREMELY dangerous around me bro... the GOOBER when its the mix of peanut butter and jelly, especially the grape... i just cant have it around me anymore

I use sugar free jelly only mixing fats and sugars is a no no high blood lipids plus insulin spike equals training in a hoodie for a few days

I use sugar free jelly only mixing fats and sugars is a no no high blood lipids plus insulin spike equals training in a hoodie for a few days

nice my wife has some nice jelly just not like as well that she gets me every so often...

Top Bottom