napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

pct tips/bulking suggestion

yayests

So if I am 20 years old, and have been running test, hcg and arimidex for 6 months straight (originally I had low test levels) and i am running a 6 week winny shred me down cycle 40 mg a day, while on test, hcg, arimidex, do i need to do a PCT after the 6 weeks of shredding on winny before i start my bulk ? or can i just immediately start my bulk by continuing to take test (maybe up the dose a small bit) along with deca? ( to help with the joint pain after the win cycle)

I don't want to hop off the Test, let me know if you think it's safe to just jump right into the bulking cycle..
Please reply as soon as you can! Thanks, Dylan!!

Man... before I even respond to any of this. Tell me.. how did you come to find you had low test levels? Were you diagnosed by an endo through monitoring bloodwork? What were your levels?

this is the worst thing ive seen in some time and i see some severely messed up type of situations daily... this takes 1st place on the worst, most reckless and just absurd things ive seen... your 20 years old... you've been running test 6 months straight... is this doctor prescribed? do you have bloodwork showing that you have low test levels?? you are running winstrol then you want to go straight into deca after running test 6 months, NOT TO MENTION your under 21... im definitely not your guy... not even close... have fun KILLING yourself... not hurting, but killing and trust me, your going to find out just what i mean through your recklessness... you have no clue what your doing and what the consequences of your actions will be and i just hope its not too late when you do but i guarantee your going to have serious serious issues and problems you have to deal with that will be life ruining for you

this is definitely just wrong and one of the worst things ive read in some time... i have no clue where people get this kind of guidance or if they just decide it themselves, but its pretty damn scary either way

So if I am 20 years old, and have been running test, hcg and arimidex for 6 months straight (originally I had low test levels) and i am running a 6 week winny shred me down cycle 40 mg a day, while on test, hcg, arimidex, do i need to do a PCT after the 6 weeks of shredding on winny before i start my bulk ? or can i just immediately start my bulk by continuing to take test (maybe up the dose a small bit) along with deca? ( to help with the joint pain after the win cycle)

I don't want to hop off the Test, let me know if you think it's safe to just jump right into the bulking cycle..
Please reply as soon as you can! Thanks, Dylan!!
All I have to say is wow bro. You've made a lot of really bad choices at a young age and you are asking if it's ok if you make more? The answer would be hell no.

You need to come off, run a long proper pct, and grow up

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

are you there to even address this disaster??? or do you just plan on continuing this?? i will never understand why people are truly intent on actually hurting and destroying themselves.. i just cannot wrap my head around it...

Its because he thinks we arent letting him into the secret club and he doesnt have the secret handshake. We we must be holding onto those secrets ya know.

Top Bottom