napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Oral combo

aaahoot

Anyone tried drol and tbol combo? was thinking both at 50mg for 6 weeks. Considering drol + winny or drol + tbol

lol considering MANY run 100drol and some even more, id say drol and tool combo is less harsh on the liver. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying it isn't liver toxic, just maybe not as harsh. And side effects differs from person to person theres this guy on youtube that said he ran 150mgs drol for 8 months straight and was fine. So i wouldn't be too quick to jump the gun

If you are going to run both, you need to half the dosages, so it would be about 25mg of each, and I think 6 weeks is too long. I'm assuming this is part of an injectible cycle right? We don't ever advise orals on their own

lol considering MANY run 100drol and some even more, id say drol and tool combo is less harsh on the liver. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying it isn't liver toxic, just maybe not as harsh. And side effects differs from person to person theres this guy on youtube that said he ran 150mgs drol for 8 months straight and was fine. So i wouldn't be too quick to jump the gun

Don't ever use the whole "this guy did this" stuff man. Come on....that doesn't t justify shit

Precisely, that's why saying things that "say goodbye to your liver" also doesn't mean shit. Nothing is a one size fits all lol

And a lot of guys brag about doing big doses or long periods of time but really they didn't

Run whatever you want bro. It's your liver, not mine. I'm just giving the best safe advice if you want to run them both properly.

Personally I wouldn't do it at all, but I'm not a big fan of orals period.

I get bloods done dude, I'm not a naive 15yo, relax. Not belittling anyone I'm just asking if anyone has tried it. Loves drol and winny, and even dylan has ran up to 100mgs of drol lol

I get bloods done dude, I'm not a naive 15yo, relax. Not belittling anyone I'm just asking if anyone has tried it. Loves drol and winny, and even dylan has ran up to 100mgs of drol lol

Oh trust me man, I'm relaxed. I don't lose any sleep over what anybody does on this board. With as much stuff as I respond to daily, I'd be a nervous wreck if I let what others do get to me lol.

I hope it works out for you

Maybe you aren't naive, but you sure as heck dont listen well.

If you came here to just get something rubber stamped, you came to the wrong place.

Maybe YOU don't read well, I've ran conservative doses of tren and test along w 100mg drol and my bloods come back fine. Im not telling everyone to be reckless, but bloodwork is key

Top Bottom