napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Noob questions, need help.

hotsawcer

What's going on guys, so after contemplating for quite some time now, I've finally decided that I want to give SARMS a go. Please forgive me, that I have quite a few questions that I'm hoping some of you seasoned guys can help me answer.

1) Does stacking most always provide better results than just taking one individually? Do ya'll recommend this close to always?
2) If so, is this because each SARMS has slightly unique characteristics from one another and when combined, they synergize, and not merely because you are ultimately just taking a higher total dosage of SARMS?
3) Is a given total dosage of 'x' mg collectively from 2/3 different sarms not as dangerous as that same dosage coming from an individual sarm? In other words, is stacking 3 sarms at a given dosage of each like taking 3 separate medications, or is it like taking 1?
4) One of the questions that you've probably gotten the most (sorry to ask once again), what are the best stacks for cutting?
The stacks that appear to be the best for cutting are GW-501516, S-4, andMK-2866

What do you guys think about these stacks?

S4 50mg per day split into 2 doses
GW 20mg per day

or

1-12 SR9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 MK-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Going back to question 3, is the 2nd stack really not going to produce more side effects than the former..?

5) How long after doing a cutting cycle should I wait to do a bulking cycle?

Thanks for bearing with me guys. Look forward to hearing your responses. This is the first time I'll be doing sarms and I'm really excited. Just want to do it right. Cheers

1) yes, stacking sarms always provide better results ...
2) yes, they synergize...
3) just take the recommended dose of each for best results and don't worry too much about side effects they are minimal with sarms as long as you do a proper mini pct
4)the 2nd layout you wrote is best for shredding body fat while maintaining your strength and even add a little mass if you diet/train for your specific goals ofc
5)after every sarm cycle PCT you need to wait 4 weeks then you can run another one here's a proper pct layout in case you don't know

weeks 9-12 DGA post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/
weeks 13-16 mini pct
Clomid 50/25/25/25 or nolvadex 40/20/20/20
gw 20 mg/day

What's going on guys, so after contemplating for quite some time now, I've finally decided that I want to give SARMS a go. Please forgive me, that I have quite a few questions that I'm hoping some of you seasoned guys can help me answer.

1) Does stacking most always provide better results than just taking one individually? Do ya'll recommend this close to always?
2) If so, is this because each SARMS has slightly unique characteristics from one another and when combined, they synergize, and not merely because you are ultimately just taking a higher total dosage of SARMS?
3) Is a given total dosage of 'x' mg collectively from 2/3 different sarms not as dangerous as that same dosage coming from an individual sarm? In other words, is stacking 3 sarms at a given dosage of each like taking 3 separate medications, or is it like taking 1?
4) One of the questions that you've probably gotten the most (sorry to ask once again), what are the best stacks for cutting?
The stacks that appear to be the best for cutting are GW-501516, S-4, andMK-2866

What do you guys think about these stacks?

S4 50mg per day split into 2 doses
GW 20mg per day

or

1-12 SR9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 MK-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Going back to question 3, is the 2nd stack really not going to produce more side effects than the former..?

5) How long after doing a cutting cycle should I wait to do a bulking cycle?

Thanks for bearing with me guys. Look forward to hearing your responses. This is the first time I'll be doing sarms and I'm really excited. Just want to do it right. Cheers

1. yes it is and yes i do

2. yes

3. its not dangerous either way

4. gw, s4 and sr9009 is the best cutting stack... your stack number 2 is very nice

5. noone can decide that for you, thats up to you, your goals etc..

Thank you all for your responses.

3. its not dangerous either way

Dylan, in regards to this, I am a tad confused. Surely, if taken in enough quantities, sarms can be dangerous. That's why you usually see people saying "dont take more than x mg..", right? In fact, almost anything taken in enough quantities will produce undesirable effects. I'm just trying to get a better understanding of what stacking multiple different sarms is like in our body.

For example, let's say I'm taking 3 different medications that work with different systems in the body, each at their daily recommended dosage. This would probably be less dangerous than taking just 1 medication at a daily dosage far higher than what's recommended. I'm trying to figure out if stacking is like scenario a) or b). SARMS, although chemically different, seem to be very similar to one another, and I dont understand how taking the max recommended daily dosage of one + another + another is just as safe as taking only 1. It's one thing if the doses of each sarm were reduced to compensate for taking additional sarms, but that doesn't appear to be the case. I'm really hoping you can clear my thoughts about this. Fyi, i'm not trying to dispute your knowledge, this is just what's common sense to me and that's all I can go off of because I still have a rudimentary understanding of how SARMS work.

Thanks.

well no shit man, you dont want to take a million mg of each of them... if you take the proper doses, you can stack many of them together... clearly you cant stack a million different compounds at once, but 4 or 5 or even 6 is completely fine AS LONG as you dont go insane on the doses which i would assume is more or less common sense.. but you can use many together without issue

Top Bottom