napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Member - Crossfit/Endurance goals

WaponX

Hi everyone,

I have been watching Dylan videos for a little while now and not too long ago(few months back) I started watching the ones about Sarms. A little bit about me.. 35 years old, around 186lbs, Current BF ~ 18%. I am a beginner with Crossfit(been doing it for about 9 months) and finally I can move a little better. I was even considering doing a steroids cycle but after reading more about it, I don't think I want to deal with those side effects. However, Sarms have gotten my curiosity. My goal is probably the same as everyone's goal. Drop body fat and get stronger. I am aware that Sarms aren't steroids and I am not expecting to become a Hulk with them. Also, my main concern is with the libido since I've once had an issue taking D-ASpardic Acid without knowing what it really was(Since then I read a lot about whatever I am putting in my body). I only dieting and Crossfit 5x a week, I dropped form 200 at 26% of body fat to 185 at around 18%.

My questions are:

- What would be a the ideal cycle for my goal?
- I've read mixed reviews about libido, wouldn't mind hearing some more from you guys, thats very important to me(I'm single, recently broke up with a 4yrs GF)
- What's the ideal length of this first cycle?
- Should I do the cycle at deficit or maintenance calories ?I am doing around 2k/day at the moment...(been stuck for 2 weeks due to a week off and some other commitments but back to it very strictly now)

any help will be appreciated

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I have been watching Dylan videos for a little while now and not too long ago(few months back) I started watching the ones about Sarms. A little bit about me.. 35 years old, around 186lbs, Current BF ~ 18%. I am a beginner with Crossfit(been doing it for about 9 months) and finally I can move a little better. I was even considering doing a steroids cycle but after reading more about it, I don't think I want to deal with those side effects. However, Sarms have gotten my curiosity. My goal is probably the same as everyone's goal. Drop body fat and get stronger. I am aware that Sarms aren't steroids and I am not expecting to become a Hulk with them. Also, my main concern is with the libido since I've once had an issue taking D-ASpardic Acid without knowing what it really was(Since then I read a lot about whatever I am putting in my body). I only dieting and Crossfit 5x a week, I dropped form 200 at 26% of body fat to 185 at around 18%.

My questions are:

- What would be a the ideal cycle for my goal?
- I've read mixed reviews about libido, wouldn't mind hearing some more from you guys, thats very important to me(I'm single, recently broke up with a 4yrs GF)
- What's the ideal length of this first cycle?
- Should I do the cycle at deficit or maintenance calories ?I am doing around 2k/day at the moment...(been stuck for 2 weeks due to a week off and some other commitments but back to it very strictly now)

any help will be appreciated

Thanks

welcome to isarms bro.... im more than happy to help... sarms are FAR more conducive to your sport than steroids, not to mention your body fat is far too high to even consider steroids... you need to be in the 12-13% range....

im not sure what your getting at with libido... there is no concern with sarms use... suppression is minimal at best.. you wont have any issues whatsoever

how you eat depends on your goal... if your trying to lose fat and weight, then obviously you want to eat at a deficit... i would go 250-500 for your deficit... start at 250 and assess from there...

what is your issue with daa? what seems to be the problem there? you must have abused the dosing?

you can get everything you need at www.sarmsx.com

here is the full layout

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the quick reply Dylan, I will read it over tonight once Im back, really appreciate it

Dylan gave you a perfect protocol for what you are trying to accomplish brother. I would definitely suggest going that route since it is suited to give you the best results

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

welcome to isarms bro.... im more than happy to help... sarms are FAR more conducive to your sport than steroids, not to mention your body fat is far too high to even consider steroids... you need to be in the 12-13% range....

im not sure what your getting at with libido... there is no concern with sarms use... suppression is minimal at best.. you wont have any issues whatsoever

how you eat depends on your goal... if your trying to lose fat and weight, then obviously you want to eat at a deficit... i would go 250-500 for your deficit... start at 250 and assess from there...

what is your issue with daa? what seems to be the problem there? you must have abused the dosing?

you can get everything you need at www.sarmsx.com

here is the full layout

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan, I took DAA straight for about 3 weeks including a lading phase as prescribed on the bottle. Once I quit taking it, My test had a collapse and I was depressed, low libido .. had a very bad experience.. felt like shit for months.. no joke. Took me several months to go back to normal and honestly I think its never like before.

Dylan, I took DAA straight for about 3 weeks including a lading phase as prescribed on the bottle. Once I quit taking it, My test had a collapse and I was depressed, low libido .. had a very bad experience.. felt like shit for months.. no joke. Took me several months to go back to normal and honestly I think its never like before.

ive never seen nor heard of such a thing whatsoever... real daa should never do anything of the sort... very very strange... where did you buy it?

I talked to some people about it and heard that too... that it should not have fucked me that way. But it did.. I will find out the brand, I don't remember it anymore and send it to you.

ive never seen nor heard of such a thing whatsoever... real daa should never do anything of the sort... very very strange... where did you buy it?

I talked to some people about it and heard that too... that it should not have fucked me that way. But it did.. I will find out the brand, I don't remember it anymore and send it to you.

DAA helps all those things, so that is actually the opposite of what it should do. I'm not so sure you had actual DAA. Almost sounds like you had a prohormone or something

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom