napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

my first cycle

masshyrts

I started my first cycle with test prop 400 mg from 1 week to 4th week than I added Anavar 75 mg and I increased test to 600 mg for a week so I continue to week 9 then I added winstrol 50 mg and increased test tp 700 mg until week 14 from this cycle I got really nice results I have ever seen in my life but sadly when I stopped my cycle and start PCT I lost everything.......

First cycle should be 350mg of test-e or test-cyp only

If you lost everything you probably were not eating right or you did not pct correctly

come on man, what exactly do you expect... you ran a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE cycle... first of all, you got way out of hand with test and then ran TWO orals on top of it ALL on a first cycle... what exactly would one expect? how old are you and what what did you run for protection on cycle as well as pct??? i guess i dont undesrstand what exactly you expect?

I started my first cycle with test prop 400 mg from 1 week to 4th week than I added Anavar 75 mg and I increased test to 600 mg for a week so I continue to week 9 then I added winstrol 50 mg and increased test tp 700 mg until week 14 from this cycle I got really nice results I have ever seen in my life but sadly when I stopped my cycle and start PCT I lost everything.......

What was your pct? If pct is inadequate that's a good reason to lose gains. This is what it's supposed to be

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

You also need to be eating and training correctly. That could be another factor

Top Bottom