napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My 2nd cycle; EQ + Test + Stano

Dipz

Hi guys. I started my first cycle with sustanon 250 on september 2016 and finished it off around nov 2016. i ran it for 10 weeks and did my pct 4 weeks during dec and i took another 1 month to recover after the pct. I gained some 7 to 10 lbs of muscle (from 165lbs to 176lbs) when i finished my cycle and was happy with my results. Unfortunately during my pct period, i had a small shoulder tendon injury so i couldn't gym properly and my diet was bad during this period. i loss about 5 to 6 lbs and gain fat on my lower abs (belly) and i suspect its water retention and fat and also a bit of fat on my chest area. i have already recovered from my shoulder injury now and i would like to start my 2nd cycle with EQ + Test e + stanozolol. My goal now is to cut off my belly fats and my chest fat and gain some quality lean muscle. basically a lean bulk i would say.

Stats
height:184cm
weight: 167 lbs (current)
bf: 10% to 15%
training: 4 years
body type: lean muscle all over except for abdominal and chest area.

EQ: 16 to 20 weeks 750mg per week mon and fri
test-e: 16 to 20 weeks 500mg per week mon and fri
stano: 6 weeks 50mg ED
Is this a correct way to run this cycle ? (base on my research and dylan's videos)
How long does stano starts to kick in?
Am i able to see some muscle gains (in terms of size) with eq and test? if so, when will it kick in?
Shall i use stano as a starter or a finisher for this cycle?
How to run arimidex (1mg capsule form) with this cycle.

i have other supplements to run along with it: liver protector, taurine, multi-vitamins, bcaa, glutamine, protien

Thank you for your guidance guys.

Hi guys. I started my first cycle with sustanon 250 on september 2016 and finished it off around nov 2016. i ran it for 10 weeks and did my pct 4 weeks during dec and i took another 1 month to recover after the pct. I gained some 7 to 10 lbs of muscle (from 165lbs to 176lbs) when i finished my cycle and was happy with my results. Unfortunately during my pct period, i had a small shoulder tendon injury so i couldn't gym properly and my diet was bad during this period. i loss about 5 to 6 lbs and gain fat on my lower abs (belly) and i suspect its water retention and fat and also a bit of fat on my chest area. i have already recovered from my shoulder injury now and i would like to start my 2nd cycle with EQ + Test e + stanozolol. My goal now is to cut off my belly fats and my chest fat and gain some quality lean muscle. basically a lean bulk i would say.

Stats
height:184cm
weight: 167 lbs (current)
bf: 10% to 15%
training: 4 years
body type: lean muscle all over except for abdominal and chest area.

EQ: 16 to 20 weeks 750mg per week mon and fri
test-e: 16 to 20 weeks 500mg per week mon and fri
stano: 6 weeks 50mg ED
Is this a correct way to run this cycle ? (base on my research and dylan's videos)
How long does stano starts to kick in?
Am i able to see some muscle gains (in terms of size) with eq and test? if so, when will it kick in?
Shall i use stano as a starter or a finisher for this cycle?
How to run arimidex (1mg capsule form) with this cycle.

i have other supplements to run along with it: liver protector, taurine, multi-vitamins, bcaa, glutamine, protien

Thank you for your guidance guys.
time on = time off.. you ran a 10 week cycle, plus 2 weeks of esters clearing plus 4 weeks of pct.. thats 16 weeks on which means you need 16 weeks off.. you finished when in november? if you started in september, its impossible you finished in november...

You're 6'0 and weigh 167?

Dropping BF is going to come from nutrition not AAS, you need to be back to training and dieting LONG before you start this cycle.

There is NO WAY you need 1,250 mg's of juice a week.

No one can answer this: "Am i able to see some muscle gain" except you.

You may want to consider a step back here.

You're 6'0 and weigh 167?

Dropping BF is going to come from nutrition not AAS, you need to be back to training and dieting LONG before you start this cycle.

There is NO WAY you need 1,250 mg's of juice a week.

No one can answer this: "Am i able to see some muscle gain" except you.

You may want to consider a step back here.
very very good points bro... no way on earth you should use steroids at 167 and 6'0" thats ludicrous to say the least...

Top Bottom