napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ment pills update

steven3441109

Ok so I been on ment for 2 weeks and just started dnp 1 week ago. My 2st week was a little crazy with estrogen sides ramping up I was taking 12.5 of exemestane and had to up it to 25 daily to keep the water off and I also was very very tired so I hit it hard at 25 a day with letrozole on hand ready just in case I need to hit it harder I I finally got estrogen down so I took it back to 12.5 and added tamoxifen 17mg daily and it seems to be OK now .ment is nothing to play with but doing it right I have made some great gains even in a cut and the dnp is working also 1 week from 204lb to 201 @200mg a day I might bump it to 250 and see how that works I'm not sure because it make u very hot and I take it right before bed to help with the sides of dnp but other than that I'm on a roll with it.This pic is after my carb load so I'm blowed up ...lol

70361c53921765d2461b8380469eb37e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Be VERY careful with DNP!!! IS your ment from that pinea guy enhanced athlete? I had not seen it elsewhere, but I have not been a fan of their sarms.

Also are you taking any test base with it?

I really don't think you're at a point where you need to consider using such a harmful compound such as DNP. No insult intended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really don't think you're at a point where you need to consider using such a harmful compound such as DNP. No insult intended.

Agreed. I always thought DNP was for really fat people lol

I am genuinely curious what is your body fat and did your ment and DNP come from enhanced athlete? The reason I ask is because they are the only source I know that has oral ment and DNP.

Thanks for this update btw bro I'm glad the ment is working well for you.

I am genuinely curious what is your body fat and did your ment and DNP come from enhanced athlete? The reason I ask is because they are the only source I know that has oral ment and DNP.

Doesn't Pharma Lady carry MENT (trestolone acetate)? I thought she did...I could be wrong though.

Sorry. I missed the "oral" part. I don't think she has oral ment. My bad.

Yes every thing I'm using is from enhanced athlete but I haven't had any problems from there product unless the exemestane is under dosed I'm not sure .my body fat was I'm guessing around 15 to 16% before I stared using dnp

Ah DNP.. The toxic pesticide, weed killer poison, used in explosives, that's so dangerous the FDA won't even consider it for wide study, including all the direct deaths associated with it.
Yes and I probably shouldn't even be using it i do know it's very bad and I want use it again I need to look into a sarm for the fat burning

Be VERY careful with DNP!!! IS your ment from that pinea guy enhanced athlete? I had not seen it elsewhere, but I have not been a fan of their sarms.

Also are you taking any test base with it?
Yes I'm talking 250 teste weekly

BTW if I was going to switch from dnp to sarms what stack would u recommend for fat burning also while we are on the subject what sarms would you use for PCT type u know something to take the ment pill place after my cycle?..something to keep my strength up enough to finish my cut?

BTW if I was going to switch from dnp to sarms what stack would u recommend for fat burning also while we are on the subject what sarms would you use for PCT type u know something to take the ment pill place after my cycle?..something to keep my strength up enough to finish my cut?

It would be a very wise move to ditch that DNP ASAP. That stuff is no joke amd about the worst thing you could ever put in your body. It kills people all the time, and even when it doesn't it's as unhealthy as it gets.

Switching to sarms for fat loss is a much better plan. I would suggest going with the shred stack to compliment the cut

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/shred-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

As for your pct, this is the full pct you want to run with the sarms included

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

It would be a very wise move to ditch that DNP ASAP. That stuff is no joke amd about the worst thing you could ever put in your body. It kills people all the time, and even when it doesn't it's as unhealthy as it gets.

Switching to sarms for fat loss is a much better plan. I would suggest going with the shred stack to compliment the cut

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/shred-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

As for your pct, this is the full pct you want to run with the sarms included

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED
Would I still need all that pct Cruisin on trt 250teste ?

I like MENT as a recomp and believe it can shine in this category. DNP can be dangerous but I do accept its place in the industry. Problem with the industry is the "more is better" attitude and that is what gives PEDs a bad name. As for a super burned, I prefer GW and an ECA stack. Havent seen much of anything from SR but, everyone is different. Getting ready to run MENT from Leviathan so Ill let you know what happens with it. Maybe Ill make a log. 25 a day of letro! Damn!!!! What were your beginning stats and where you are now?

I like MENT as a recomp and believe it can shine in this category. DNP can be dangerous but I do accept its place in the industry. Problem with the industry is the "more is better" attitude and that is what gives PEDs a bad name. As for a super burned, I prefer GW and an ECA stack. Havent seen much of anything from SR but, everyone is different. Getting ready to run MENT from Leviathan so Ill let you know what happens with it. Maybe Ill make a log. 25 a day of letro! Damn!!!! What were your beginning stats and where you are now?

No no I didn1t hit it with letro only exemestane at 25 to get my levels down but I had letro on hand ready if the exemestane didn't work .

Whew. Was gonna say I know why your lethargic....lol. 2.5 daily would be Powerful shit!!!! I have it in the ready as well. Ill be starting with 1mg pharma Ari and will use letro if it isnt controlling it. Howd the stats change so far?

Last edited:
Whew. Was gonna say I know why your lethargic....lol. Powerful shit!!!! I have it in the ready as well. Ill be starting with 1mg pharma Ari and will use letro if it isnt controlling it. Howd the stats change so far?

All good I just finished my leg workout just now and had godly strength no fatigue and all ..so 12.5 of exemestane and 17mg of tamoxifen is working so far now u know I'm only running 50mg of ment a day ..I was going to bump it up to 60mg but if I got to run all this @50mg of ment ...I'm good with 50 lol

I think you have a good base to start with and if you treat it like it's the only one you have (taking DNP you gotta have a corpse in the closet to jump into as a spare body lol) you'll be good to go physique wise a few years from now. Hell, go about everything right and on AAS you can achieve miracles in 6 months to a year done right. Problem is we inherently have a mindset of our being such bad asses that we jump head first into things because we're all that. We have to step back out of our egos and be who and what we are... works in progress. Take bits and pieces from everyone and somehow be smart enough to mold the ideal physique.
No homo, but I'm a fan of RickRock's combined aesthetics's musculature frame despite my being a larger guy by tale of the tape. He's visually bad ass. Would I compromise size to achieve that? No, I'm trying to find a balance point between the two. You on the other hand, bro you're taking such wild shit that unless you're winning prize money that supports you and a lavish lifestyle I can't see using myself. Just take a moment to slow down and enjoy the pursuit of it all.

I think you have a good base to start with and if you treat it like it's the only one you have (taking DNP you gotta have a corpse in the closet to jump into as a spare body lol) you'll be good to go physique wise a few years from now. Hell, go about everything right and on AAS you can achieve miracles in 6 months to a year done right. Problem is we inherently have a mindset of our being such bad asses that we jump head first into things because we're all that. We have to step back out of our egos and be who and what we are... works in progress. Take bits and pieces from everyone and somehow be smart enough to mold the ideal physique.
No homo, but I'm a fan of RickRock's combined aesthetics's musculature frame despite my being a larger guy by tale of the tape. He's visually bad ass. Would I compromise size to achieve that? No, I'm trying to find a balance point between the two. You on the other hand, bro you're taking such wild shit that unless you're winning prize money that supports you and a lavish lifestyle I can't see using myself. Just take a moment to slow down and enjoy the pursuit of it all.

Oh yeah I'm not the guy who will say fuck that I'll do what I want ...nope I do listen to everyone input because I'm also new to the world of sarms and steroids.my goal right now is to have a Sixpack but my genetics love to build muscle that's just how it is I can grow so fast it's unreal the problem is dropping fat I have a very hard time with dropping fat ...hell I'm so strict I'll take my food scale in a restaurant idc...lol but I have no problem listing to anyone about this stuff and I do know that dnp is very bad for me but I still need to drop weight and I'm going to look into sarms and I also appreciate all of yalls help hers a pic of what I have done so far with my body
1eecd281134d298740cb5525aee3ae91.jpg

Top Bottom