napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Maintain,cut or bulk

Julskee

Hello brothers and sisters ...

So I just finished my cycle of test e started at 350mg a week ended up on 500mg a week for 12 weeks starting my pct in 10days which is... clomid,nolva,mk,gw and aromisin.

just wanting to know if I should maintain or have a 400 cal defictit or keep it a maintenance or suplus of 300 calories? My goal is to still staying as lean and keep some size but just worried about losing gainz, I understand i won't be able to keep all of it but just want the optimal outcome from the cycle, I can notice I'm holding a bit of water but nothing major... I'm at 27 soon to be 28 in January, 177 pounds at around 13% body fat at just 5foot7
I live in Australia and its summer, so I'm mostly with out a shit on around the house / beach. I gained some strenght and quality muscle while dropping body fat, was pretty much a recomp. I go for the asteics look so any advice will be appreciated...

Cheers FAM!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Based on the fact it's summer down under then I would try and maintain, certainly wouldn't be in surplus during summer months

I would maintain. Just keep the food and training. You don't want to hit a deficit while coming off. That would be asking to lose gains.

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

I always try to keep eating just as much and lifting just as hard when you were on , along with a good pct you shouldn't lose much

You never go into a defecit while recovering. Do maintenance through pct and you can do whatever you want after pct

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

You never go into a defecit while recovering. Do maintenance through pct and you can do whatever you want after pct

Absolutely. Going into a deficit while in pct is a sure fire way to lose your gains...

Not trying to hijack, but how about if your coming off and going back on TRT? Does the same still apply?

Not trying to hijack, but how about if your coming off and going back on TRT? Does the same still apply?

I seriously doubt it. I would just eat at a maintenance level but with TRT requiring no pct after cycle I feel like you would be fine. If anything you could probably just keep the TRT dose slightly higher and bring it down to the normal gradually. I'm. It positive just speculating. The point if pct is to return natural test levels to the normal range, with TRT you are already bringing them back to what the normal range us for you because you are non stop pinning test.

I would still keep calories up when coming down to trt levels. Remember. Trt is to get you in a normal range. PCT is to restart you to get you into abnormal range. The end goal is pretty much the same. So I would continue food for several weeks after. So your body can accept that you're keeping the gains even without the extra aas pushing.

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Trt does change things, but if it were me I would still run maintenance at least while coming off, because you are still going to be fighting to keep your gains from the cycle. Having the proper nutrients is a big part of it.

Top Bottom