napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Liver toxicity and suppression from SARMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariarti

I have ran two SARMS cycles during the last year, but I am a little concerned now, because I got some bad blood work. According to the blood work I am quite suppressed, and my liver enzymes are over the top. What a hell? SARMS are supposed not to be liver toxic, and non-suppressive? Why is this happening to me?

SARMS aren't liver toxic. If you have high ALT/AST from your sarms cycle, you probably have fake sarms - usually prohormones.

I agree with Rackcity - it looks like you got some fake SARMS, because they are non-suppressive (ok, they are suppressive, but minimally - 5-10% of what is seen with steroids), and definitely not liver toxic. As mentioned above, they were most probably filled with prohormones in order to lead you to a deception of them being effective. What brand were these SARMS from? How did they look like?

Thank you all for being so helpful. Damn, now I am really pissed off, because I have spend so much money for nothing! The SARMS were from Primeval ( What can I do now to get recovered, and get back to normal?

No wonder, Primeval sells fake shit all over the place. I am sorry that you got scammed by these people. Now in order to recovery properly, run a 4 week mini-PCT of clomid, nolvadex, ostarine, and some good natty test booster. This PCT should get you back to normal. Next time on, visit our source section, where you will find information and feedback of many companies, and you will be able to choose the best one.

Thank you all for being so helpful. Damn, now I am really pissed off, because I have spend so much money for nothing! The SARMS were from Primeval ( What can I do now to get recovered, and get back to normal?

bro, you were taking pro hormones... these guys make me sick that are doing this... not only are they selling you something completely different from what they are marketing but they are harming each and every person they sell to... they are not disclosing what you are taking making you not know you need a full pct... what scum... seriously... you absolutely need a full pct for this mess they caused you... sarms x will be opening in about a week and they will have this complete pct protocol for you to buy... here is the layout

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Some SARMs are highly suppressive, while most are only lightly suppressive. I am on TRT, so I do not every think about PCT and suppression, but I would consider even light suppression to be full suppression and do at least a mini PCT after their use, just to be safe.

Some SARMs are highly suppressive, while most are only lightly suppressive. I am on TRT, so I do not every think about PCT and suppression, but I would consider even light suppression to be full suppression and do at least a mini PCT after their use, just to be safe.

None of the SARMS are highly suppressive. The most suppression you will find with SARMS is 5-10% of the suppression seen with steroids, so it is very easy to get recovered after SARMS cycles. The most "suppressive" SARMS are considered to be LGD and S4, but as mentioned earlier, they are minimally suppressive. In any case, if several SARMS are used, it is recommended to do a 4 week mini-PCT, but not because one will get really suppressed, but rather as a precaution measure.

sarms suppression are minimal at best... lgd probably causes the most but that is still very minimal... even when doses have been abused, suppression is nothing crazy when sarms are involved... as i said, lgd is probably the most suppressive, others that have shown suppression are mk2866 and s4 but these are extremely minimal and have only shown after 6 weeks of use... its always recommended to run a strong mini pct to ensure there is a strong recovery, regardless of how strong the suppression is... you never want to chance anything... there are always some who react in a different way and thus its better to be completely safe than sorry...

No wonder, Primeval sells fake shit all over the place. I am sorry that you got scammed by these people. Now in order to recovery properly, run a 4 week mini-PCT of clomid, nolvadex, ostarine, and some good natty test booster. This PCT should get you back to normal. Next time on, visit our source section, where you will find information and feedback of many companies, and you will be able to choose the best one.

bro, you were taking pro hormones... these guys make me sick that are doing this... not only are they selling you something completely different from what they are marketing but they are harming each and every person they sell to... they are not disclosing what you are taking making you not know you need a full pct... what scum... seriously... you absolutely need a full pct for this mess they caused you... sarms x will be opening in about a week and they will have this complete pct protocol for you to buy... here is the layout

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you both very very much for the information and dosages! Already ordered this stuff from pureessenceresearch, and waiting for it to arrive. Will report back to you with the results. I really appreciate the help I got here, as a part of the iSarms community!

Thank you both very very much for the information and dosages! Already ordered this stuff from pureessenceresearch, and waiting for it to arrive. Will report back to you with the results. I really appreciate the help I got here, as a part of the iSarms community!

Excellent choice bro... Im always here to help in any way i can so just let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom