napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lgd4033 pct

nendol02606

On my last day of LGD, 10mg for 12 weeks alone.

Planned 30/20/20/10 Nolva and GW 20/20/20/20 (might get more to keep the GW rolling).

Any issues with the Nolva dosing? I've got the one bottle so the 30/20/20/10 split would fit into a month well.

First run, gains were pretty decent considering the unfortunate injuries and work keeping me away from gym. I was hoping for better results, but I improved my back and shoulders noticably and thats a win in my book. Last week has been a very stressful week of school and I have definitely gained back a couple pounds.

From my reading, I expect to need to stick around maintenance calories in order to maintain gains during PCT. I'm hoping not to gain much fat if any considering the GW and my workload to increase quite a lot during the PCT.

Thanks for any help offered.

Normally that first week I'd recommend 40mg, but Your dose looks fine bud. It won't make much difference at all running 30mg instead.

its fine for a sarms only pct... i also recommend 40/20/20/20 but it should be fine as you have it

Thanks guys. I currently plan on dosing GW 10 in morning and 10 at night. This is due to my morning schedule being random and with the short half life I'm under the impression it's best to split twice a day if I can't keep consistent timing. Is this necessary? If so, and if dosing in afternoon, any troubles with dosing before bed? As in ridiculous energy or anything.

i think you are confused? short half life? what? gw is a 24 hour half life and should not be split at all...

Yes, wasn't trying to be rude. Just see a lot of conflicting info and feel like maybe you could understand lol.

In a few years maybe you'll be saying to always split it again. What made you change your mind? Im just here to learn

GW has a 24 half life meaning dose ONCE a day roughly the same time if you can. This is standard practice now . Im not sure what has happened in the last 5 years ...more research done, concentration changes could be a number of things. Just dose it as Dylan advises. I've ran it twice now in two cycles and it is the best endurance and stamina PED out there.

Yes, wasn't trying to be rude. Just see a lot of conflicting info and feel like maybe you could understand lol.

In a few years maybe you'll be saying to always split it again. What made you change your mind? Im just here to learn
that was advice given by companies that had just started selling it because at that time, gw was very new.. no, i will not be changing my mind because the info i just gave you is what is accurate

that was advice given by companies that had just started selling it because at that time, gw was very new.. no, i will not be changing my mind because the info i just gave you is what is accurate

Gotcha, just wondered if it would be beneficial to split if my dosage is anywhere from 5am to 9am first time of the day. Also, with my workouts not being same time of every day and the occasional suggestion to take prior to working out that wouldn't work out. Just tough keeping up to date since there's so much conflicting info and everyone's situation is a little different.

its not tough at all.. you simply ask like you did and get the answer man... there is no benefit to splitting the dose...

Top Bottom