napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD test

Hi I recently got pulled over and the police accused me of being on heroin . I was actually clean when I was pulled over and I've never done heroin. But my question is I had LGD and gw in my car when I was pulled over and they had me get blood work to check if I was on any drugs . But my question is could this lead them to do some extensive testing for possibly LGD?

I'm sorry to hear this brother. I hate fucking pigs. I hear shit like this all the time. Like how in the hell could they judge someone by looks and accuse them of herion usage? That is beyond absurd to me.

Anyways rant over, to answer your question no, it won't matter even if they do test it and it comes back as LGD. You wanna know why? Because it isn't on the DEA list of banned substances, basically it's not illegal to possess whatsoever. So even if they test it then you are in the clear.

If you go to the DEA website there is a very, very long list of banned substances and LGD is not one of them.

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

Hi I recently got pulled over and the police accused me of being on heroin . I was actually clean when I was pulled over and I've never done heroin. But my question is I had LGD and gw in my car when I was pulled over and they had me get blood work to check if I was on any drugs . But my question is could this lead them to do some extensive testing for possibly LGD?

I've had random drug testing at work while on sarms and no issues. They don't check for sarms....they check for alcohol, herorin, cocaine..all the fun stuff.

i'd speak with an attorney... something doesn't add up...

you were stone cold sober and the cops thought you were on heroin? why? because they found LGD/GW? i'm not a heroin expert but I thought it was a solid at room temp, not a liquid that obviously smells of alcohol...

what cause did they have to search your car to begin with?

even if they suspected drugs because of the vials containing sarms, any quick field test would prove negative...

either way, the cops have nothing... you may have a case for illegal search & seizure - an attorney could better advise however...

bro, none of this adds up... im very very familiar with all the law and how things are ran, especially in smaller towns and they don't just make that accusation for no apparent reason... Now, they do whatever they can to try to bring a charge on people, yes, i absolutely agree with that, but heroin? thats on an entirely different level... you are leaving something out about your past or the situation etc. unless they have you confused with someone else but to say someone is drunk or even possibly on cocaine is one thing but heroin, no bro, thats not a random thing they just come up with

Yeah thanks . The cop was just really creepy and accused me of heroin and narcotics and stuff. I mean I've smoked pot before but I wasn't like acting like I was hooked or something

you must be in a small podunk town, thats typical behavior of police in places like that... talking about shit they dont even know about and throwing out any accusation they can come up with

I wouldn't worry much about it honestly bro. There's nothing they are going to find in a blood test even.

For future reference keep your sarms at home. Don't store them in your car for many reasons including temperature variations

Top Bottom