napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lgd and Cardarine recomp?

so im about to start a cut --> recomp cycle and can only afford two sarms. I already purchased Cardarine and I am interested in LGD. How does this plan sound?

Weeks 1 to 4 Cut: 20mg GW
Weeks 4 to 16 Recomp: 20mg GW and 10mg LGD

No need for pct as I am on trt.

If you are looking to recomp, consider adding MK-2866 instead of LGD. In the 30% off section, its buy 2 get 1 free. Remember, with MK2866 each bottle is a 2 months supply when dosed properly. So essentially you get a 6 months supply when you buy 3 bottles. You would have enough to run another 12 week cycle later on. Economics 101 right there.

If you are looking to cut, consider S4.

so im about to start a cut --> recomp cycle and can only afford two sarms. I already purchased Cardarine and I am interested in LGD. How does this plan sound?

Weeks 1 to 4 Cut: 20mg GW
Weeks 4 to 16 Recomp: 20mg GW and 10mg LGD

No need for pct as I am on trt.

That looks like a great plan to me bud. If you have the means S4 would go really well here to add in as well

1-16 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
5-16 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the am
5-16 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

That looks like a great plan to me bud. If you have the means S4 would go really well here to add in as well

1-16 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
5-16 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the am
5-16 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

Hey dude, got a question. Why is S4 so much cheaper than the rest of the SARMS?

s4 and mk have been around the longest... rad and sr are still high because they have not been mainstream that long... why is primo so much more expensive than eq??? why is a mercedes more expensive than a ford? different classes, different costs to produce etc...

Top Bottom