napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD 3303 Cycle Question

ikered51

Starting LGD 3303 next cycle in Aug/Sept. After I finish current rad140/mk2866/gw 12 week cycle. Read dosing protocols as 20mg per day split am/pm. Since its considered very suppressive, would it be wise to run it alone or can mk2866 or other non-sarms like GW or SR9009 be added? Or is LGD 3303 strong enough on its own. Looking to recomp..add size but lose fat as well. Thanks for any info.

Starting LGD 3303 next cycle in Aug/Sept. After I finish current rad140/mk2866/gw 12 week cycle. Read dosing protocols as 20mg per day split am/pm. Since its considered very suppressive, would it be wise to run it alone or can mk2866 or other non-sarms like GW or SR9009 be added? Or is LGD 3303 strong enough on its own. Looking to recomp..add size but lose fat as well. Thanks for any info.
you can stack any sarm you want with it.. things that are non hormonal like gw, sr and mk677 are perfect to run alongside but you can certainly stack mk2866 with it as well.. as long as you run a full pct with it you are just fine

adding more has no bearing on suppression man

you cannot reverse suppression, imagine if that was possible. all of us could just stay on year round and not worry about ever coming off

you can stack any sarm you want with it.. things that are non hormonal like gw, sr and mk677 are perfect to run alongside but you can certainly stack mk2866 with it as well.. as long as you run a full pct with it you are just fine
Yep.

Be sure to use Umbrella Labs

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

How long should I wait between cycles or it depends on blood work before and after pct? Does the "time on/time off" apply or that's just bro science?

if you want your hpta to recover properly you take as much time as you need to reach baseline. only bloods tell you

I would go min time off as time on.. Bloods really tell but once you know how your body acts and recoveries you can tell

Have bloodwork scheduled right after cycle and always get blood work before next cycle. Will do the same...blood work...4week pct...4 week off (8 week total) then blood work again and go from there

Top Bottom