napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lean bulk

Lax1245

So this will be my second sarm cycle. My first cycle was Lgd 10mg ED and s4 50mg split doses ED for 12 weeks. The results were great! Strength gain, around 10lbs of muscle and lost some body fat too and of course felt great aswell! My stats currently are 23, 170 12% bodyfat. I want to run my second cycle of Lgd and S4 again but want to take it up a notch. I didn’t know if I wanted to consider adding Rad or Gw. I’ve been doing research and was looking at Yk-11 but there isn’t enough information about it so definitely wouldn’t want to try it. So what would you recommend for a lean bulking cycle to add to Lgd and s4? I know I could add both rad and gw but would prefer to just add one instead of both. Thanks so much!

RAD for mass my friend. GW will not add mass but it does greatly assist in recovery , endurance etc so it defiantly has its benefits but if you are running one go RAD which is my favourite sarm to run . I will be running YK11 with LGD next cycle as a mass cycle , however I will be running organ support and post CT along side it and bloods will be done of course.

Okay so Lgd Rad and a S4 cycle would be best for a lean bulk? Cycle after this is definitely going to be a Rad and Yk-11 cycle. Thank you so much

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom