napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Last Tren pin

KODA24

Hey guys, just thinking that this morning i took my last Tren A pin. This will be 12 full weeks on it And I still have 4 weeks left on Test and Eq. I think I already miss it but also felt it was time to get off as well. You just kind of know. I'm happy with my results and will continue to kill it daily in the gym. I've suffered a couple injuries, ( tendon in arm and back last week) but I'm not slowing down. Just thinking about tren next year how I can improve between now and then. Final thoughts on my Tren experience......good stuff can't wait till next time!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Very nice man! My body does not do goo with Tren. 6 weeks is even pushing for me, so 12 weeks is savage.

My kidneys hates me

Very nice man! My body does not do goo with Tren. 6 weeks is even pushing for me, so 12 weeks is savage.

My kidneys hates me
I was surprised. My first 2 weeks was rough but I adjusted and took all my supports. Time for withdrawal.....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I been on a really long cycle...just get the cough sometime bp running high....but I'm glad you had a good experience...next one will be even better[emoji109][emoji109]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom