napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hgh

That pretty much the low side, so you wouldmt get much from that unless it was really good high quality stuff

lets put it in context....you'd get more muscle growth potential from 24g of whey protein than 2-4iu of HGH

I think most people see pro bodybuilders and they know they use HGH. Then they find out the cost and they figure hey I can afford 2ius a day. Will I see muscle gains? HGH is a tool in the toolbox. It aids in healing, recovery, sleep, fat loss, energy, and skin rejuvenation. It's creates a synergy with AAS. It will not build muscle at lower doses. I do not recommend running higher dosages either because if your muscles are growing from HGH so is your heart and others body parts you probably don't want to. Just keeping it real...

I think most people see pro bodybuilders and they know they use HGH. Then they find out the cost and they figure hey I can afford 2ius a day. Will I see muscle gains? HGH is a tool in the toolbox. It aids in healing, recovery, sleep, fat loss, energy, and skin rejuvenation. It's creates a synergy with AAS. It will not build muscle at lower doses. I do not recommend running higher dosages either because if your muscles are growing from HGH so is your heart and others body parts you probably don't want to. Just keeping it real...
Agreed completely bro

Yes, good GH at 2ius a day can be wonderful for recovery which can aid you building muscle but... GH is not going to blow up anyone at 2ius. It's just another tool like cbbram stated. For me it's like the icing on the cake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, good GH at 2ius a day can be wonderful for recovery which can aid you building muscle but... GH is not going to blow up anyone at 2ius. It's just another tool like cbbram stated. For me it's like the icing on the cake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love running HGH at 2ius. Love it! Recovery is great, sleep is good and my face looks like a babies butt because my skin is so smooth.

I love running HGH at 2ius. Love it! Recovery is great, sleep is good and my face looks like a babies butt because my skin is so smooth.
a lot of people dont realize that with good hgh, thats all it takes for the benefits you listed... if you are wanting to get that muscle growth that many are after you are looking at 4-5 ius at least... i have a video on it... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXrEXnk86UY&t=303s

Top Bottom