napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

halodrol

modozort

Hey whats up man I bin watching some of your videos and was wondering your thoughts on halodrol for my first experience with any type of steroid my good friend took it an has great things to about it so I'm gonna order it .. I'm 6ft 173 27 years old just looking to gain little size an strength.. just have a little anxiety that it makes people rage or any other side effects thanks

ps Also I'm told it gives you that extra motivation to want to work out longer

Because that's a pro hormone and I'm sure just about everyone isn't going to recommend them here the and I know that CDMA is a very close resemblance to Turinabol aka T-bol and again it's not a great idea to do oral only cycles

Dude wtf... you obviously skipped all the videos with pertinent information. I suggest you invest more time doing your research. This plan of yours is a chromosome short of normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude wtf... you obviously skipped all the videos with pertinent information. I suggest you invest more time doing your research. This plan of yours is a chromosome short of normal.

J1RRGDsJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro why would he watch the videos? Just skip them, say you loved them and then ask your question and get demolished with answers you don't wanna hear.

clearly you have not watched any of my videos... first of all, prohormones are a fucking joke... there is NO POINT using them whatsoever... the allure was due to the fact they are legal... they are nothing compared to a regular steroid, not to mention you are asking to run an oral only cycle which is the stupidest cycle a person could run... i can't advise such absurdity bro... if you do not want to use test then i would highly advise you to look at sarms... they would be the most suitable for you... if you are not familiar,start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack

We down ever advise oral only steroid cycles bro. That's a very bad idea. Besides that, you are a bit undersized for any steroid use right now. Sarms could be a great alternative for you for the time being, and I'd be happy to help you set something up if you'd like

Don't get me wrong I'll run certain things like M1-T, Sdrol, or Halo WITH AAS, but who the fucks videos where you watching? I've seen damn near all of Dylan's vids and there is no fucking way you're serious bro. Killeth thine self fool.

Top Bottom