napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

stack SARMS + Epistane advice needed!

Idkwiad_DUNNNO

Hello everybody! I'm Dunno
I'm a 33, 5 9 (178cm), 160lb (74kg). Zero experience in enhanced world.
Working out for 3 years. I attach a photo.

I'm a newbie I was wondering if what I'm doing has some sense. If you don't bother to leave a thought I really appreciate.

I bought a product all in 1 :
1 cap
Laxosterone 50mg,
Epistane 20mg,
Arimistane 25mg,
Rad 140 5mg,
Lgd4033 5 mg
yk11 1mg.

1-2 caps per day (label suggestion)

I took this for almost 2 weeks (13days)
I added nolvadex on the second week 10mg ED
(Sarms+ serms, does it have sense?)

Now I realised I don't know what I am doing and before completely mess things up I decided to stop.

What do I do now? Do I need a pct? Nolva? Natural testo booster? Nothing?

I m feeling good at the moment. I took the last capsule yesterday morning.
During this 2 weeks I gained 5lbs (2kilos) and I noticed more strength and a little more vascularity.
Said so I m confused and I have to study really much more before touch any other stuff.
I'm really a newbie and I'm sorry if what I write seems silly or stupid.
Thanks anyway for your patience and sorry for the long post

Attachments

• IMG-20230712-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20230712-WA0002.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 3
You cannot possibly make a product that contains all three of these... this is not what you are taking.. you should not be using anything whatsoever like this... i have no idea what is actually in it, but its definitely not what it claims.. NOT TO MENTION, taking arimistane with ALL of these that ALL do not convert to estrogen makes less than zero sense.. thats a great way to also crush your estrogen... I would discontinue using this immediately.. running nolvadex on this cycle makes no sense whatsoever

i would definitely take clomid or nolva with a test booster because more than likely, this is quite suppressive... i would run it 4 weeks and you most certainly need to make sure to get bloodwork...

i do applaud you for stopping but in the future, DO NOT start using things when you have no idea what you are buying or what you are even doing

Screenshot_20230621-165437_Chrome.jpg

This is the label....I wasn't joking.
So you think I have already done so many damages in only 13 days?!?!?!
I v done blood work before start so I have baseline. I will PCT with nolvadex.
You suggest full 4 weeks? Which dosages?
10/10/10/10?
20/20/20/20?
20/20/10/10?
Does it make sense to do bloodwork now to see how I am going before doing PCT? Consider I am already on nolvadex 10mg ED since last week. Maybe it changes the real results of bloodwork?

thanks anyway for the fast answer! Really appreciated

I'm sorry I didn't read carefully you mean it s probably a fake? Bunk product?
Yes this was the first and the last time. I just trusted the seller cause of my ignorance in this field. He even sold me a "Testo Restore".....
Screenshot_20230624-231619_Chrome.jpg

You dont follow nor understand.. you cannot feasibly put ALL of this into one product and ESPECIALLY not into one capsule.. thats laughable they would even attempt to market that as though it were even possible.. yes, i believe it could and likely has caused damage in only 13 days.. .to what extent, i certainly cannot say with certainty without seeing bloodwork and knowing exactly what is in there but this is as misrepresented as it gets and structurally, it would not make sense in any way either... you do whatever you like or you feel that you know better, i am smply laying out basic facts about it

not to mention, again, putting arimistane in a testosterone boosting product when it is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor, which once again, has the potential to crush estrogen, ESPECIALLY given that you are "supposedly" using something that does not convert to estrogen

Dylan is absolutely correct about this not even being possible to put into one capsule. There are NO good "all in one" sarms types of products and those need to COMPLETELY AVOIDED

Ok now I understand. You are crystal clear. I doubt about feasibly impossible talking about mg, there are about 700 mg not even 1g and they are pretty big capsule but said so tomorrow morning first thing to do --> blood work. Than I ll update you. It will take about a week to have results. I ll keep you posted. Thank you again.
In the meantime nolvadex to be sure..

Ok now I understand. You are crystal clear. I doubt about feasibly impossible talking about mg, there are about 700 mg not even 1g and they are pretty big capsule but said so tomorrow morning first thing to do --> blood work. Than I ll update you. It will take about a week to have results. I ll keep you posted. Thank you again.
In the meantime nolvadex to be sure..
you got a helluva physique. helluva physique most would kill for

just be careful what you put into it.

if you want sarms go to umbrella or sarms.forsale
if you want steroids go to napsgear.org
if you want supps go to n2bm
these are legit companies

Thank you guys!
Blood work done. I'll have the results in 10 days...yes they are particularly slow.
By the way thank you for the appreciation. I worked really hard (diet and training) to achieve this body.... even though I was not satisfied and I wanted more.....I know it's a problem.
That s why I come across that stuf..I was looking for a boost, like a preworkout stornger than what I use now and I found preworkout with DMAA....from there it was a very little step to SARMS and I didn't even know what they were till I Did a little bit of research.
I LL update with blood work as soon as I have it.

Last thought....I don't feel anything near suppressed...I have energy, sex drive, no depression... nothing. I don't know if having nolvadex 20mg ED could be worse than don't have it at all. Do you think I could wait a couple of days and see how I feel? Or bad idea?

Thank you guys!
Blood work done. I'll have the results in 10 days...yes they are particularly slow.
By the way thank you for the appreciation. I worked really hard (diet and training) to achieve this body.... even though I was not satisfied and I wanted more.....I know it's a problem.
That s why I come across that stuf..I was looking for a boost, like a preworkout stornger than what I use now and I found preworkout with DMAA....from there it was a very little step to SARMS and I didn't even know what they were till I Did a little bit of research.
I LL update with blood work as soon as I have it.

Last thought....I don't feel anything near suppressed...I have energy, sex drive, no depression... nothing. I don't know if having nolvadex 20mg ED could be worse than don't have it at all. Do you think I could wait a couple of days and see how I feel? Or bad idea?
thats up to you.. just because you dont "feel" suppressed does not mean you are not whatsoever.. you do whatever you want...

Ok I thought it was all connected. I mean if I have libido, sex drive, energy, no brain fog ecc... I thought I can't be suppressed. How is possible to be suppressed without symptoms? If you know how it works. Anyway this morning I took 20mg nolva :)

Hello everybody! I'm Dunno
I'm a 33, 5 9 (178cm), 160lb (74kg). Zero experience in enhanced world.
Working out for 3 years. I attach a photo.

I'm a newbie I was wondering if what I'm doing has some sense. If you don't bother to leave a thought I really appreciate.

I bought a product all in 1 :
1 cap
Laxosterone 50mg,
Epistane 20mg,
Arimistane 25mg,
Rad 140 5mg,
Lgd4033 5 mg
yk11 1mg.

1-2 caps per day (label suggestion)

I took this for almost 2 weeks (13days)
I added nolvadex on the second week 10mg ED
(Sarms+ serms, does it have sense?)

Now I realised I don't know what I am doing and before completely mess things up I decided to stop.

What do I do now? Do I need a pct? Nolva? Natural testo booster? Nothing?

I m feeling good at the moment. I took the last capsule yesterday morning.
During this 2 weeks I gained 5lbs (2kilos) and I noticed more strength and a little more vascularity.
Said so I m confused and I have to study really much more before touch any other stuff.
I'm really a newbie and I'm sorry if what I write seems silly or stupid.
Thanks anyway for your patience and sorry for the long post
great update bro

Yeah thats a bullshit product anyways. Better off going with sarms from sarms.forsale or umbrella labs

Ok I thought it was all connected. I mean if I have libido, sex drive, energy, no brain fog ecc... I thought I can't be suppressed. How is possible to be suppressed without symptoms? If you know how it works. Anyway this morning I took 20mg nolva :)
do whatever you like bro, on you from here... i helped all i could, you seem to think you know better and i simply dont have time for that.. i wish you nothing but the best moving forward!

I'm sorry I didn't mean to be unrespectful and I'm following your suggestion I'm doing nolvadex. It was just curiosity if anybody knows how the suppression thing works (to be suppressed without symptoms). I tried to search in the forum with no results but I ll continue the research no problem.

Thank you Dylan!

I'm sorry I didn't mean to be unrespectful and I'm following your suggestion I'm doing nolvadex. It was just curiosity if anybody knows how the suppression thing works (to be suppressed without symptoms). I tried to search in the forum with no results but I ll continue the research no problem.

Thank you Dylan!
suppression is determined by bloodwork.. some will have it worse than others but at times, just like with estrogen and other side effects, the overall side effects can be subtle but the numbers can be bad... thats why bloodwork is so important

So suppression isn't having or not symptoms. That s what mislead me. On the long term you can have the same problems as you have had or not symptoms if bloodwork tells you are suppressed. Ok. I ll update with bloodw just to let you know. Ty for your patience very appreciated!

So suppression isn't having or not symptoms. That s what mislead me. On the long term you can have the same problems as you have had or not symptoms if bloodwork tells you are suppressed. Ok. I ll update with bloodw just to let you know. Ty for your patience very appreciated!
some people have extremely bad symptoms from suppression while others may have little and then hit them later etc.. everyone is different as well as their bodies.. you may not even be that suppressed but even if slightly, you want to recover properly and delay it of have some minimal that is not addressed.. you are not understanding at all.. ive honestly done all i can do man... you need to do whatever you feel best for yourself.. i dont have the time to repeat and go through the same things over and over.. ive done my best to be patient and help you

Top Bottom