napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno prone?

EEC73

Is there any way to find out if one is gyno prone? Is there any test that can present values that would lean towards being gyno susceptible? Yes, running my first ever AAS cycle this spring.

Don't even test any theories you find online. Get some aromisin or arimidex on sarmsx and you'll be good to go

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Is there any way to find out if one is gyno prone? Is there any test that can present values that would lean towards being gyno susceptible? Yes, running my first ever AAS cycle this spring.
Trial and error is the only way to know. You want to start your cycle with the recommended dose of aromasin then follow up with bloodwork to see where that puts you, then you adjust up or down if needed

Rick, what would I be looking for specifically in the blood work? Estradiol levels? Anything else?

Rick, what would I be looking for specifically in the blood work? Estradiol levels? Anything else?

Gynecomastia, defined as benign proliferation of male breast glandular tissue, is usually caused by increased estrogen activity, decreased testosterone activity, or the use of numerous medications

The imbalance between estrogen action relative to androgen action at the breast tissue level appears to be the main etiology of gynecomastia.6 Elevated serum estrogen levels may be a result of estrogen-secreting neoplasms or their precursors (eg, Leydig or Sertoli cell tumors, human chorionic gonadotropin [hCG]—producing tumors, and adrenocortical tumors) but more commonly are caused by increased extragonadal conversion of androgens to estrogens by tissue aromatase (as occurs in obesity). Levels of free serum testosterone are decreased in patients with gonadal failure, which can be primary (Klinefelter syndrome, mumps orchitis, castration) or secondary (hypothalamic and pituitary disease). Androgen resistance syndromes due to impaired activity of enzymes involved in the biosynthesis of testosterone can also be associated with gynecomastia.7

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3071351/

you are not going to know if you are gyno prone or not without having some outside stimulus that can affect estrogen or if you have had previous bloodwork indicating so but you have no clue how something will affect you or not affect you without using it... im sorry but people that tell you to "wait" for symptoms to arise are so full of fucking shit.. why on earth would you wait for a problem to occur and then be set back having to deal with it and possibly ruin your cycle or hurt yourself... if you run aromasin from the start at the normal dose, you can at least mitigate it if you are very gyno prone and will then know to increase and/or decrease after mid cycle bloodwork

you are not going to know if you are gyno prone or not without having some outside stimulus that can affect estrogen or if you have had previous bloodwork indicating so but you have no clue how something will affect you or not affect you without using it... im sorry but people that tell you to "wait" for symptoms to arise are so full of fucking shit.. why on earth would you wait for a problem to occur and then be set back having to deal with it and possibly ruin your cycle or hurt yourself... if you run aromasin from the start at the normal dose, you can at least mitigate it if you are very gyno prone and will then know to increase and/or decrease after mid cycle bloodwork

I agree, once theres symptoms its usually an uphill battle at that point. AI is one of those things that takes quite some time and experience to get it just right and even then things can always change and need adjusting, this of course is why its good practice to at least run some blood work at some point within the middle of the cycle. And to add one more thing, people may never actually see any symptoms at all and still be riding with extremely elevated estrogen levels which is not healthy and gyno is only of cosmetic concern. Weve come so far as a community theres no reason to take the riskier route , attempt is to stay as healthy as possible.

I agree, once theres symptoms its usually an uphill battle at that point. AI is one of those things that takes quite some time and experience to get it just right and even then things can always change and need adjusting, this of course is why its good practice to at least run some blood work at some point within the middle of the cycle. And to add one more thing, people may never actually see any symptoms at all and still be riding with extremely elevated estrogen levels which is not healthy and gyno is only of cosmetic concern. Weve come so far as a community theres no reason to take the riskier route , attempt is to stay as healthy as possible.
absolutely bro... you and i always think alike on things like this... i will NEVER understand that broscience meathead concept about letting issues arise first... thats the comment of typical meathead who does not care about anything but "getting big" etc. no matter what the risk or cost

absolutely bro... you and i always think alike on things like this... i will NEVER understand that broscience meathead concept about letting issues arise first... thats the comment of typical meathead who does not care about anything but "getting big" etc. no matter what the risk or cost

thats like somebody advising someone else whos never driven a car to dont put on their seatbelt until they think theyre going to crash.. not very wise

Top Bottom