napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gyno or body fat

lazydones

Was doing 3 month cycles and 1 month pct of muscle test and tomaxifen after cycles for a year. I had bilateral hernia repair surgery 3 months ago. I started a cycle 2 weeks after surgery but couldn't lift as much as my body was use to. Stopped cycle after 2 months because I noticed gyno. Let me know if you thinks it's gyno or body fat. I want to know if I need aromasin asap to reverse gyno effects if that's what I have. I took arimidex for 3 weeks during my pct with the tomaxifen and didn't really notice much of a difference now that my pct is done. My nipples are still puffy but they don't hurt and there's not a huge lump but there is a small lump on my left nipple right above the nipple. I got blood work done two weeks ago and my estradiol level was 14 which was good when the range was (8-42). I continued to finish my pct with the tomixfen and 1mg of arimidex daily for the remainding two weeks left of my pct. I do have body fat so I'm wondering if it's truely gyno or just excess breast fat. Now that I'm off the arimidex, will I see estrogen rebound? Two weeks ago my estradiol levels were good when I got blood work and weren't too high. I just stopped taking the 1 mg of arimidex yesterday. I don't want estrogen rebound now that I stopped arimidex. I'll post some pictures. Thanks bros.

yes post some pics because if your bloodwork is good then its hard to say... if this is not gyno from puberty then its likely fat because your estradiol levels are good as you said... what exactly was the number? post a pic so we can take a look for you

Top Bottom