napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first tren cycle question

9000big

I have done 5 cycles through the last 3 years. Never used tren before. For my next cycle, I plan to take 250mg tren and 250mg test per week for 12 weeks. I know tren is a very harsh compound. An ai on cycle is definitely not enough. Can you guys share what cycle support to use during a tren cycle and the source of it

I have done 5 cycles through the last 3 years. Never used tren before. For my next cycle, I plan to take 250mg tren and 250mg test per week for 12 weeks. I know tren is a very harsh compound. An ai on cycle is definitely not enough. Can you guys share what cycle support to use during a tren cycle and the source of it
Please give us your full stats experience and goals. We need that before we can advise you on anything

been lifting for 6 years, height 5'11, bw stay 200 lbs. I am a powerlifter, so have never measured my body fat, but I say about 15% ish. My goal is increase strength without increase to much weight

While on tren you definitely want to run GW, which will help a lot with blood pressure, cholesterol, and cardiovascular endurance....all things that are greatly affected negatively by tren

You also want a solid cycle support. The nest you can run and wgat we recommend for full protection is Organ ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st

Top Bottom