napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First time on a cycle

09nadom09

How's it going Dylan I want it to ask you I'm gonna be starting my fist cycle never done it before I'm going on tren 100 and sustanon 350 it was presented to me by one of my workers I'm a little scared of using it because I've heard of the side effects (lumps, cough well injecting and not able to breath) I want to ask you is the safest way and smart way to use it? Thanks I will really appreciate you writing back and helping me out

How's it going Dylan I want it to ask you I'm gonna be starting my fist cycle never done it before I'm going on tren 100 and sustanon 350 it was presented to me by one of my workers I'm a little scared of using it because I've heard of the side effects (lumps, cough well injecting and not able to breath) I want to ask you is the safest way and smart way to use it? Thanks I will really appreciate you writing back and helping me out

bro, you NEVER and i mean NEVER use tren on a first cycle... you don't take the harshest compound there is, and have that be the introduction your body as to anabolics.. that makes next to no sense and is the worst thing you can do... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? what exactly are your goals?

"Some guy @ the gym told me"

OP good thing you came here 1st before making any catastrophic mistakes; let's see some stats & we'll point you in the right direction.

The tren wont go bad you will get some great gins from it later put it in a draw and forget you have it. Post your stats and training history and well tell you jow too run the sust

Top Bottom