napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle Suggestion

wagdogs

Hey Dylan, just had a quick question. Would it be ok to run a test/Equipoise stack for my first cycle? I was going to run a tren/EQ but after listening to you and doing research I said screw that. After watching your videos about EQ, i really want to try EQ along with Test. So just wandering if it would be smart to do that stack? I have been working out for years and have a nice physique, i have plateaued though and want to gain more muscle and look even better. Thanks for your time,

hey bro... you definitely cannot use eq on a first cycle... a few reasons... 1. you should never use multiple steroids on a first cycle... it should be test only and you can add a few sarms in there as well... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators 2. eq needs to be ran a MINIMUM of 16 weeks, which is way too long on a first cycle...

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? goals?

EQ is great, but let it come a little farther down the road after some experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First cycle should always be test only. You need to give us your full stats, goals and experience so we can advise you correctly

Sadly his research led him to some moron who said "OK to run multiple shit on 1st cycle"

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % PLEASE DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Ok cool I will go with test only. Is a 10 week cycle ok? What do you suggest? And should I take 500 mg a week? I am 25, 6 foot tall, 180 lbs, and I do not know my body fat % but I am very lean and have some pretty good muscle.

Find out your body fat.

Post the REST of your stats; training, diet, etc.

Just my two cents. If it's your first cycle. Don't just jump into the first "badass" gear you hear about. Keep it simple. Find out how your body can handle and how it responds to it. 8wk cycle test low dose and possibly even deca (lower dosed) and see how that goes. Always have on cycle left support and pct on hand before you even start a cycle too. Don't wait till the last minute to say you need the essentials.

Ok so I finally figured out my body fat percentage and it is 9%. I have been training for about 8 years. Ive never had any injuries or surgeries. My goal is to just get stronger and put on more muscle and look good. I try to stay consistent with my diet. I eat 4 times a day. About 200g protein/day, about 100 carbs/day, about 25g. fat/day, and 2000 calories/day.

I have a vial of test prop and a vial of test cyp. Would it be ok to run test prop first for the first 4-5 weeks then start test cyp for the next 5-6 weeks once Im through with prop? Or vise versa? Or should i only run one ether? I am not going to start my cycle until I know exactly what is best for me. Also I plan on taking Nolvadex and clomid for PCT I just don't know how much and how many times a week i need to take PCT.

Age 25, 6 ft tall, 180 lbs

Last edited:
I eat 4 times a day. About 200g protein/day, about 100 carbs/day, about 25g. fat/day, and 2000 calories/day.

Age 25, 6 ft tall, 180 lbs

200g of Protein = 800 kcals
100g of Carbs = 400 kcals
25g of fats = 225 kcals

Total = 1445 not 2000??

200g of Protein = 800 kcals
100g of Carbs = 400 kcals
25g of fats = 225 kcals

Total = 1445 not 2000??

Exactly this. Something is not right... come on dude...

Also, get enanthate or cypionate. Don't start pinning every other day... that is needed for proprionate...

I think it is too confusing to start with prop and then go to enanthate or cypionate. Just pick one.

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom