napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

first cycle

bojonsoon

yo bro doing first cycle in 1 month 250 test-e, kinda wanna do 300/350 10 weeks didnt you do a first cycle video before ?if so could you link me cant find it.. also for sec cycle doing 300 mg test- + 300 mg tren for about 10 more weeks was not sure about T-bol tho for first cycle getting a tattoo so dont wanna ruin it to much my goal is to gain 40 punds in a few months from those 2 cycles atleast. i might get fucked but im willing to risk it. also have anti estrogens and shit i got from dealer as well as propper pct

yo bro doing first cycle in 1 month 250 test-e, kinda wanna do 300/350 10 weeks didnt you do a first cycle video before ?if so could you link me cant find it.. also for sec cycle doing 300 mg test- + 300 mg tren for about 10 more weeks was not sure about T-bol tho for first cycle getting a tattoo so dont wanna ruin it to much my goal is to gain 40 punds in a few months from those 2 cycles atleast. i might get fucked but im willing to risk it. also have anti estrogens and shit i got from dealer as well as propper pct

Might get fucked but want to risk it? Dude your health is not a joke. You will regret everything if your health goes to shit

You’re not giving any stats goals or experience here dude, no one can give you advice without that

Begin with realistic expectations not 40 pounds in a few months man, you’re setting yourself up for failure

Tren is not to be used in a second cycle, it’s only for advanced users

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is why AAS gets a bad name. People mis using and abusing them. Fuck man so much wrong with this post and your health is everything! Especially as u get older,smarten up.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

i cant deal with people like you man... im not going to get pissed like normal etc but all i can simply say is you are a PRIME example of why steroids get a bad name... im not going to try to reason with you etc... your careless and reckless attitude says it all... good luck

Oh for fucks sake. Im not wasting my time typing out anything on this one. No point

Top Bottom