napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A few questions for pros

bodazephyr

Got a few question and hoping for experienced answers

1. Will trt alone build a good ammount of muscle?

2. Ive read some sarms actually can heal soft tissue, any experience with the happening personally? Ligaments/bad joints, etc

3. My cycle caused high blood pressure, should i stop my cycle or lower dosage?

4. Is there anything natural i can use that will lower my blood pressure?

5. Have you ever seen sarms raise blood pressure?

6. Would a low dose of test along with sarms be a good solution to combating high blood pressure?

7. after done with a cycle should i go back on trt (cause i do have a little low test results) or do pct.

Real pro advice needed!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
1.Trt stands for Testosterone replacement therapy which isn't supposed to give you any advantage over someone who's natural, it will just keep your test levels at peak , so ofc a cycle would build more muscle...

2.Yes they can.Ligadrol , ostarine , mk 677 can help you with that

3.It's normal to have higher blood pressure during a cycle , keep it in check and if it gets dangerously high then ofc lower the dosage..

4.Cut back on Caffeine/other stims. Do everything you can to not retain a lot of water. Increase water intake, Increase potassium , Decrease sodium.

5.They are not supposed to...GW (cardarine) can actually lower BP

6.You can stick to sarm-only cycles and get good results as long as you don't need trt...

Last edited:
1.Trt stands for Testosterone replacement therapy which isn't supposed to give you any advantage over someone who's natural, it will just keep your test levels at peak , so ofc a cycle would build more muscle...

2.Yes they can.Ligadrol , ostarine , mk 677 can help you with that

3.It's normal to have higher blood pressure during a cycle , keep it in check and if it gets dangerously high then ofc lower the dosage..

4.Cut back on Caffeine/other stims. Do everything you can to not retain a lot of water. Increase water intake, Increase potassium , Decrease sodium.

5.They are not supposed to...GW (cardarine) can actually lower BP

6.You can stick to sarm-only cycles and get good results as long as you don't need trt...
Any experience with question 2?

I changed question 1 to more fit what i was asking

i ran all 3 compounds listed at question 2 but i haven't had any issue with ligaments or any injury at all so far. So can't really elaborate..
Back to question one...Why would you consider TRT? how old are you , have you done blood work ? if your Test levels aren't below normal range it's no point at jumping on TRT..

Last edited:
Im 43 and yes my test levels were low by a little bit, ive been on trt for about 5 months now but wanted to gain muscle. Also i can say my emotional state is way better then it was off trt (wanting to cry during disney cartoons is gone) so i believe from a mental state standpoint im am benefiting from it.

Last edited:
If you NEED trt then that means you are having low testosterone issues which would inhibit your ability to grow muscle so in that regard, of course trt will help build muscle...

mk2866, mk677 and lgd4033 are all sarms that can help with healing... real sarms will not raise blood pressure...

organ st should be ran on any cycle to help mitigate blood pressure, liver, kidney issues etc...

Top Bottom