napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female SARMS newbie

mipenot

Hey Dylan!

I've been wanting to try SARMS for a bit but of course I'm a little hesitant to & there's so many that I want to make sure I'm doing the right ones or can I just do one?
My goal is to lose fat (mid section) and to put on some lean muscle all over focusing more on the glutes and quads.

What do you recommend?

Ostarine,sr9009, and gw would give you fat loss and lean gains

No doubt.. ^^^^^ this for sure. I would even consider adding S4 to the equation as it is very instrumental in lean gains dept and provides a great cutting effect.

I started with the triple stack as well. Same goals as you. I loved it. Make sure you have diet and training in check. And drink plenty of water. Welcome aboard btw!

Hey Dylan!

I've been wanting to try SARMS for a bit but of course I'm a little hesitant to & there's so many that I want to make sure I'm doing the right ones or can I just do one?
My goal is to lose fat (mid section) and to put on some lean muscle all over focusing more on the glutes and quads.

What do you recommend?

The triple stack is probably the most popular effctive sarms stack for females with those goals in mind. It would be perfect for you

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks, then 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Awesome thanks everyone. I went ahead and ordered.

Just to be sure, I got an email with an attachment I have to sign & it's asking for a copy of my license. Is that's how it's suppose to be, sorry just seems weird to me. Wanted to me sure! Super excited to start! :)

Just to be sure, I got an email with an attachment I have to sign & it's asking for a copy of my license. Is that's how it's suppose to be, sorry just seems weird to me. Wanted to me sure! Super excited to start! :)

Perfectly normal. :)

Yes, that's fine and normal protocol for fraud protection. Nothing to worry about at all

yes, thats perfectly normal... its for fraud prevention for both you and them... everything is just fine and you are good to go! the quicker you send that back the quicker you will get everything started!

Top Bottom