napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Drol at 25mg a day

21infantry

Been taking it for 14 days night right before bed. Feel great very little water retention up 7lbs. Full as can be, sometimes less is more.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Been taking it for 14 days night right before bed. Feel great very little water retention up 7lbs. Full as can be, sometimes less is more.

That's exactly what I get with Anadrol too. It's great stuff. The fullness is unreal and so are the pumps on it. Glad it's going well bud

That just goes to show that you don't need a lot to go a long way. I like that you are using half normal dose and getting such great results. Nice job

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

i didnt notice water until the 2-3 week mark but it was nothing too much... i started with 25 anadrol and 25 winstrol but finished that portion with anadrol alone... i started winstrol alone first and staggered them... i took anadrol to 100 mg for a week but its EXTREMELY effective at 25-50... you know how much i love winstrol and i have anadrol literally neck and neck with it...

That's exactly what I get with Anadrol too. It's great stuff. The fullness is unreal and so are the pumps on it. Glad it's going well bud

That just goes to show that you don't need a lot to go a long way. I like that you are using half normal dose and getting such great results. Nice job

I know that you have a deep love for drol, Rick. Had it sitting around, was hesitant to try it, but you, rebel and now Dylan only have positive stuff to say about it. It hasn't disappointed

i didnt notice water until the 2-3 week mark but it was nothing too much... i started with 25 anadrol and 25 winstrol but finished that portion with anadrol alone... i started winstrol alone first and staggered them... i took anadrol to 100 mg for a week but its EXTREMELY effective at 25-50... you know how much i love winstrol and i have anadrol literally neck and neck with it...
The last sentence speaks volumes, Decca now Drol. So many misconceptions about drol it seems. People think your going to get all puffy on drol, when the truth is it isn't a guarantee. I know several gym bros who run it and only a few had huge bloat and water retention issues with it.

Im glad you bring that up, because 25mg of winstrol and anadrol is a combo I will be trying myself next cycle and I have a string feeling I'm going to love it. I can only see that being incredible

Im glad you bring that up, because 25mg of winstrol and anadrol is a combo I will be trying myself next cycle and I have a string feeling I'm going to love it. I can only see that being incredible

Rick you will absolutely love those 2 together. The synergy between them shocked me lol!

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Wouldn't expect any other anwser from you.

Helped me hit that 505 mark... lol nose bleeds were minimal with my bp meds lol. Besides I said i was big and strong PHYSICALLY... common sense meh... lol

Last edited:

Very interesting! Never thought of taking it at night. Obviously taking it at night has helped with loss of appetite or have you experienced that? Did taking the 25mg at night mess with your sleep at all? Sorry for all the questions but very interested in kick starting my next run with anadrol! Are you running cycle assist with as well as Tudca? Any spike in blood pressure?

Very interesting! Never thought of taking it at night. Obviously taking it at night has helped with loss of appetite or have you experienced that? Did taking the 25mg at night mess with your sleep at all? Sorry for all the questions but very interested in kick starting my next run with anadrol! Are you running cycle assist with as well as Tudca? Any spike in blood pressure?

I think it's fine if low dosing. I split 50mg/50mg morning PWO and pre-bedtime. Worked like a charm, but had to force myself to eat after gym in the mornings.

I think it's fine if low dosing. I split 50mg/50mg morning PWO and pre-bedtime. Worked like a charm, but had to force myself to eat after gym in the mornings.
Thanks for the reply bro! Love the video reviews you have been doing keep up the good work big dawg! Think I will start with the 25mg before bed and see what the first week brings then consider adding pwo for the psychological boost as well.
Do you start tudca weeks before starting any oral and continue with it a few weeks after?

Well I sleep like a baby for the most part. Appetite has been normal. Even Anadrol at 25mg is powerful so be careful

Thanks for the reply bro! Love the video reviews you have been doing keep up the good work big dawg! Think I will start with the 25mg before bed and see what the first week brings then consider adding pwo for the psychological boost as well.
Do you start tudca weeks before starting any oral and continue with it a few weeks after?

I do 2 weeks prior, 2 weeks after.

Bottom line for putting on some serious size and strength drol is the shit.

i liked Drol but i had to cut it off because of the appetite suppression. killed it for me. otherwise its Great.

Top Bottom