domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do SARMs build muscle without training?

Do SARMs build muscle without training?

You here a lot of guys "complaining" that "it is not fair" you build more muscle on steroids without training than a natural working out hard.
    Studies have shown that as well.
    Schermafbeelding 2017-06-16 om 20.45.02.jpg

Does anyone know SARMs do this as well? And to what extent?

Anyone experience taking SARMs and noticing muscle gains even without training?

Either way you're spinnin your wheels if you ain't trainin.. Of course you MAY see some growth, but how significant? What's the point? I'm jus curious what inspired the question..

Nothing builds muscle without work. There is not one compound that you can take and sit on your ass with a mediocre diet and look like you lift regularly.

Why would you want to take anything without training anyhow, as these are "supplements" to your already-in-place routine. They magnify your training and make the best of your diet, which should already be on point.

This is like asking if a hooker still gets paid if she just sits on the couch and watches tv.

You gotta put the work in to see anything in return, no matter what you're on....

Its noot true and I have never heard anyone complain about it.
    Kind of funny. Its the "all gear theroy".

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-Game View Post
    Its noot true and I have never heard anyone complain about it.
    Kind of funny. Its the "all gear theroy".
    theory........lmao

Quote Originally Posted by foxb View Post
    You here a lot of guys "complaining" that "it is not fair" you build more muscle on steroids without training than a natural working out hard.
    Studies have shown that as well.
    Schermafbeelding 2017-06-16 om 20.45.02.jpg

Does anyone know SARMs do this as well? And to what extent?

Anyone experience taking SARMs and noticing muscle gains even without training?
    Despite what the studies say, I don't buy the whole steroids build muscle without training thing. That may be the case if somebody is pretty undersized because it doesn't take much for them to gain muscle....but for those of us that train regularly and have built a foundation you wont build a thing without your training and diet together. At the level I'm at I have to fight like hell with training, diet, and gear for every ounce of muscle.

I'd say the same thing with sarms. If you are pretty undersized you will probably gain something without training, but otherwise no. There's not much point in discussing it in my opinion because who is going to waste sarms by not training?

Quote Originally Posted by Dayumtwin View Post
    Either way you're spinnin your wheels if you ain't trainin.. Of course you MAY see some growth, but how significant? What's the point? I'm jus curious what inspired the question..
    I am just curious. And I'm a scientist. We learn by asking questions and discussing.
    Don't worry, I'm not planning on stopping my workouts after >26years of training.
    I am only planning starting SARMs for the first time and try to learn everything about them.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Despite what the studies say, I don't buy the whole steroids build muscle without training thing. That may be the case if somebody is pretty undersized because it doesn't take much for them to gain muscle....but for those of us that train regularly and have built a foundation you wont build a thing without your training and diet together. At the level I'm at I have to fight like hell with training, diet, and gear for every ounce of muscle.

I'd say the same thing with sarms. If you are pretty undersized you will probably gain something without training, but otherwise no. There's not much point in discussing it in my opinion because who is going to waste sarms by not training?
    I would have to agree with RickRock

This question... wow.

Quote Originally Posted by 44YOGearHead View Post
    This question... wow.
    To be clear, the hypothetical hooker in my response was never getting paid either way. Dumpster fire out back in the alley was the only option there, I was just making a point.

Don't think I've gone soft or anything....