napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Do SARMs build muscle without training?

foxb

You here a lot of guys "complaining" that "it is not fair" you build more muscle on steroids without training than a natural working out hard.
Studies have shown that as well.
Schermafbeelding 2017-06-16 om 20.45.02.jpg

Does anyone know SARMs do this as well? And to what extent?

Anyone experience taking SARMs and noticing muscle gains even without training?

Either way you're spinnin your wheels if you ain't trainin.. Of course you MAY see some growth, but how significant? What's the point? I'm jus curious what inspired the question..

Nothing builds muscle without work. There is not one compound that you can take and sit on your ass with a mediocre diet and look like you lift regularly.

Why would you want to take anything without training anyhow, as these are "supplements" to your already-in-place routine. They magnify your training and make the best of your diet, which should already be on point.

This is like asking if a hooker still gets paid if she just sits on the couch and watches tv.

You gotta put the work in to see anything in return, no matter what you're on....

Its noot true and I have never heard anyone complain about it.
Kind of funny. Its the "all gear theroy".

You here a lot of guys "complaining" that "it is not fair" you build more muscle on steroids without training than a natural working out hard.
Studies have shown that as well.
View attachment 4499

Does anyone know SARMs do this as well? And to what extent?

Anyone experience taking SARMs and noticing muscle gains even without training?
Despite what the studies say, I don't buy the whole steroids build muscle without training thing. That may be the case if somebody is pretty undersized because it doesn't take much for them to gain muscle....but for those of us that train regularly and have built a foundation you wont build a thing without your training and diet together. At the level I'm at I have to fight like hell with training, diet, and gear for every ounce of muscle.

I'd say the same thing with sarms. If you are pretty undersized you will probably gain something without training, but otherwise no. There's not much point in discussing it in my opinion because who is going to waste sarms by not training?

Either way you're spinnin your wheels if you ain't trainin.. Of course you MAY see some growth, but how significant? What's the point? I'm jus curious what inspired the question..

I am just curious. And I'm a scientist. We learn by asking questions and discussing.
Don't worry, I'm not planning on stopping my workouts after >26years of training.
I am only planning starting SARMs for the first time and try to learn everything about them.

Despite what the studies say, I don't buy the whole steroids build muscle without training thing. That may be the case if somebody is pretty undersized because it doesn't take much for them to gain muscle....but for those of us that train regularly and have built a foundation you wont build a thing without your training and diet together. At the level I'm at I have to fight like hell with training, diet, and gear for every ounce of muscle.

I'd say the same thing with sarms. If you are pretty undersized you will probably gain something without training, but otherwise no. There's not much point in discussing it in my opinion because who is going to waste sarms by not training?

I would have to agree with RickRock

To be clear, the hypothetical hooker in my response was never getting paid either way. Dumpster fire out back in the alley was the only option there, I was just making a point.

Don't think I've gone soft or anything....

Lol soft isn't in our vocabulary lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lets put it like this... sarms help to preserve muscle, thats what they were made for... their design is intended for cancer, osteoperosis, aids, etc patients that are deteriorating but that does not mean they build muscle by sitting on your ass either.. i would never advocate that for anything whatsoever... to ricks point, MAYBE if you are so ridiculously undersized, but even then, its quite ridiculous to be honest

This question... wow.
Couldn't agree more. Seems more like a perfect SEO thread. LOL

I have run 2 forums and have run several gyms and other fitness oriented businesses. Through 35 years of training and competing i have never heard anyone that trains say "its not fair" about this.

If thats a "real" study its very flawed or complete b.s.

Last edited:
I think that anyone that has taken anabolics knows that you still have to train in order to build muscle. We are all looking for the magic pill, you think you find it. And then you realize you still have to train just as hard as when you are a natural. The gains come quicker, but the work is still just as hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this is all based on the theory that AAS users just inject stuff & get HUGE.I see it al the time when people are talking about the old schoolers>Arnold,Lou,Sergio,Franco.They seem to think they worked out modestly & took a bunch of "steroids" & got HUGE.That's not the way it works.These guys worked their ASSES OFF for YEARS & YEARS hard as fuckin HELL!Abstained from nasty things in their diets & all of the above.
Don't get me wrong,when they come out with a pill or injection that will make you strong & huge without working out,I'll be the first in line but I'll still be working out so I'll get even huger.(<is that a word?)

I mean they were designed to treat muscle wasting diseases like cancer. I doubt a cancer patient is training. It probably isn't intended to gain muscle for these people rather minimize the amount of muscle lost
muscle preservation and muscle gain are two entirely different concepts... they are there to prevent people from withering away etc. but its not as though you will sit there and turn into mr. olympia without training, which i dont think and HOPE noone thinks but to hope that you will sit there and gain large amounts of muscle without training is only going to lead to disappointment for anyone thinking it...

I am just curious. And I'm a scientist. We learn by asking questions and discussing.
Don't worry, I'm not planning on stopping my workouts after >26years of training.
I am only planning starting SARMs for the first time and try to learn everything about them.

I hear you homie, but.. you are the "scientist", so you already know there is no magic wand or no magic beans that make you grow all by themselves..

I hear you homie, but.. you are the "scientist", so you already know there is no magic wand or no magic beans that make you grow all by themselves..

You do not have to use the ""
I think with a MD and PhD I qualify as a scientist.

Top Bottom