napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dbol 1st cycle

toterver

Would a 300 mg cycle of dbol effect my testerone, how long should the cycle be. I'm 18 and play lax. I would def do pct after just in case and also what type of gains would I get. How much do you think I should be paying?

Love the vids!

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Did you seriously just say 300mg of Dbol.............
18 years old?
You don’t even know the difference between the words affect and effect and you want to start playing with your organs and hormones?
Dylan said it the nice way, but you’re a fucking idiot if you do that. Kiss your liver goodbye

Would a 300 mg cycle of dbol effect my testerone, how long should the cycle be. I'm 18 and play lax. I would def do pct after just in case and also what type of gains would I get. How much do you think I should be paying?

Love the vids!

The only things you can use at 18 are whey, Creatine and BCAAs

Love the vids!
Wow....18 years old and want to run dbol only. Too much wrong in one post, but basically you shouldn't touch any kind of steroid or PED whatsoever, and nobody here is going to advise you on that. You need to stick with FOOD and heavy training.

Top Bottom