napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

On cycle support

kingerboss

Hi Dylan watch your videos all the time but would like to know what is a good on cycle support for tren a. Test p.and anadrol. I know u mention something in the 1 video but very catch what it is many thanks

Dylan’s new product, Organ ST, is an excellent cycle support bro.. I hope you know what you’re doing if you’re running both tren and anadrol bro

I'm willing to bet $100 this is his first cycle. Why are people so desperate to use the harshest compound in their first cycle!? It's freaking annoying.

Yeah, it’s annoying and dangerous ... OP, what are your stats, goals and experience ?

Well it wrong mate I used teen and test quite a few times and never had problems but with me adding anadrol at 25mg for the first week then 50 for the second and up to the fourth week was just wondering if there is a good on cycle I'm 15 stone 6ft and been doing this about 10 years I want to add size but not fat my diet is good I find tren and test add good size without any fat gain or bloating for me

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

I'm 44 .15 stone.workout 4 times a week and about 20%body fat . I done tren and test quite a few times 5 or 6 and I want to add muscle but not fat I eat 4 meals a day good protein good carbs and fats but never done anadrol before

yes your body fat is too high right now to be using anything bro... 20% is too high to be using steroids

Top Bottom