napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle ruined??

Sweetjones

Hey guys so I started an s4 and gw cycle and about 2 weeks ago I got strep throat and the flu at the same damn time. Needless to say the whole training and keeping up on my sarms doses went to shit. I started back up yesterday to finish my last 6 weeks but I'm wondering will the missed doses result in not hitting the 8 to 12 week sweet spot where the sarms kick in?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

you can see results on S4 within a few weeks... Just start back up and finish off strong.... you have nothing to lose and everything to gain going forward!! just my 2 cents

Hey guys so I started an s4 and gw cycle and about 2 weeks ago I got strep throat and the flu at the same damn time. Needless to say the whole training and keeping up on my sarms doses went to shit. I started back up yesterday to finish my last 6 weeks but I'm wondering will the missed doses result in not hitting the 8 to 12 week sweet spot where the sarms kick in?

I wouldn't say the cycle is ruined bro. How long were you off of it? Just continue on with it and run it for the rest of the duration to get the most out of it that you can. Sorry to hear about the sickness but sometimes that happens to us at the most inconvenient time

I wouldn't say the cycle is ruined bro. How long were you off of it? Just continue on with it and run it for the rest of the duration to get the most out of it that you can. Sorry to hear about the sickness but sometimes that happens to us at the most inconvenient time
For about 2 weeks. Yeah it always happens when we don't need it to. But I'll keep pushing

man, at two weeks i would highly consider starting it over.. if just one week, then you may sneak by but at two weeks, honestly brother, and i hate to say this, but the cycle is likely ruined...

man, at two weeks i would highly consider starting it over.. if just one week, then you may sneak by but at two weeks, honestly brother, and i hate to say this, but the cycle is likely ruined...
It's all good. Live and learn man. Just gotta keep working towards the main goal of a better me

For about 2 weeks. Yeah it always happens when we don't need it to. But I'll keep pushing

Damn, I didn't expect you would have been off it the whole two weeks. That's pretty long. A few days is one thing, but I agree with Dylan on just starting the whole thing over

It's all good. Live and learn man. Just gotta keep working towards the main goal of a better me

you have a stellar attitude... i love that and i wish more people carried that with them... you know im always here if you need me brother!

Top Bottom