napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle question

body4big

Good afternoon,

I am a huge fan of your videos, very informative especially for a new "cycled" like me. I'm planning my 3rd cycle now. Quickly I am 6'2 210. 31 inch waist probably sitting around 12% body fat right now.
1st cycle was test only (400mg /week) last summer, recently finished a 400mg week test / 600mg week tren ace for 12 weeks (was injecting eod). I will admit I fell in love with tren....it transformed me, my body handled it well (occasional night sweats, tren cough twice when I injected too quickly).

I am planning a summer cut and have test, tren, primo, and anavar. I really want to run the test (300 mgweek) primo (600 week) and var (50 mg day). I just don't want to short change myself if the tren would enhance this. I have plenty of size, just want to get the body fat down under 10%. Love to hear your thoughts! I can save my tren for another cycle (although looking at it and not using it is killing me!) thanks for any advice you can offer!

Welcome to the board;

How long are you taking off between cycles?

You ran 600 mg's a week of tren for the whole 12 weeks?

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

thats way too much tren ace to be using as well... also, why anavar? thats a female steroid bro... that ruins this cycle.. winstrol and s4 would be far better to use...

Good afternoon,

I am a huge fan of your videos, very informative especially for a new "cycled" like me. I'm planning my 3rd cycle now. Quickly I am 6'2 210. 31 inch waist probably sitting around 12% body fat right now.
1st cycle was test only (400mg /week) last summer, recently finished a 400mg week test / 600mg week tren ace for 12 weeks (was injecting eod). I will admit I fell in love with tren....it transformed me, my body handled it well (occasional night sweats, tren cough twice when I injected too quickly).

I am planning a summer cut and have test, tren, primo, and anavar. I really want to run the test (300 mgweek) primo (600 week) and var (50 mg day). I just don't want to short change myself if the tren would enhance this. I have plenty of size, just want to get the body fat down under 10%. Love to hear your thoughts! I can save my tren for another cycle (although looking at it and not using it is killing me!) thanks for any advice you can offer!

I wouldn't waste my time with Anavar bud. That's a chick drug. As for the rest of your cycle you could do this which would be perfct for cutting

1-16 Test C 400mg per week
1-16 primo 600-800mg per week
9-16 Tren A 100mg EOD
11-16 winstrol 50mg Ed
https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/shred-stack-12-weeks-2
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-16 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-16 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

please let me know the answers to your questions so i can properly advise you.. a vague questions gets an even vaguer answer

Top Bottom