napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle options

heronjar

I've been watching your videos on YouTube about using dbol. I've never used steroids but I want to try them out. I've been lifting on and off since I was about 14 and I'm 26 now. I have a pretty strong natural build and I've alway been told that I would look great if I packed on lean muscle. And I've always wanted that great summer body. I have an obsession with massive muscle and I want your opinion on how I should start this. Unfortunately I don't have the fastest metabolism in the world and its always been a struggle for me to loose weight so I hope that you can help me out so I can achieve both immense muscle gain and get lose. What would you suggest?

Dont use dbol without a test base. If you arent ready to inject, dont do steroids. Big risk, little reward with orals only.

I've been watching your videos on YouTube about using dbol. I've never used steroids but I want to try them out. I've been lifting on and off since I was about 14 and I'm 26 now. I have a pretty strong natural build and I've alway been told that I would look great if I packed on lean muscle. And I've always wanted that great summer body. I have an obsession with massive muscle and I want your opinion on how I should start this. Unfortunately I don't have the fastest metabolism in the world and its always been a struggle for me to loose weight so I hope that you can help me out so I can achieve both immense muscle gain and get lose. What would you suggest?

don't count on massive muscles with dbol use bro... count on a lot of excess water and unwanted size that you wont keep anyway... its very clear you dont know much about what your doing, which is fine, but you need to completely reassess this because your a million miles off...

its impossible to help without your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? what are your exact goals?

Great questions from DG... another good question would be, what is your diet like? Are you tracking Macros- fat/protein/carbs percentages? I thought I had much slower metabolism, but then I started to really track what I was eating and that was the major problem.

We need to start off with stats and experience bro. What is your height and weight as well as bodyfat?

Oral only cycles are not a good choice, and judging by what you say on your metabolism I'm guessing your bodyfat may be higher, and your diet isn't the best.

Read this thread on why you should avoid oral only cycles https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/orals-only-info-6018.html?highlight=oral

I would also strongly suggest reading this thread to help you get your diet in order https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

Give us a little more info and we can help you set something up bro

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom