napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help

sahazzes

Hi dylan im a big fan of your work i just wanted to ask your advice. My friend injected me with test400 and he never injecte it correctly about nearly 3 weeks ago.

the 2nd day when i got my injection i started to get a heavy fever along with the flu my left cheek was inflamed , it cleared up tho, its a bit up swollen up till today the pain was horrible , i coudnt even lift my left leg up or sleep on my left and side.

The part where my friend injected incorrectly i tired stretching and there is a sharp pain . Please advice me on what to do . Although 2 days ago i did legs i squated 95kgs 4 repsand felt a very slight pain tho .

Please advice me on this how long should this pain end and treatments.

First...why is your friend injecting you? He clearly has no idea what he’s doing. That’s a lot of trust to put into someone else’s hands. I’ve had my sister do my first and only shot when I first began but she’s a registered nurse. Your friend could really F you up dude. If you hit a nerve your gonna be on the ground. If you can’t do it yourself you shouldn’t bother with this stuff, plain and simple. For it being swollen, if it’s a bump you could have hit a vein or damaged one which is no big deal . If you have poor quality gear you could be objecting something that is completely opposite of what you think is sitting in that vial. I recommend changing your source and learning how to do this yourself before you learn the hard way.

Test 400 usually always has a lot of pip. Thats why its not very popular. You could also be having an allergic reaction to the oil. Try some claritin. Is the injection site red and swollen? Hot to the touch? If it persists see a dr. I would stop and order test 200 or 250. Better to pin 2 mls thats smooth then 1 ml that causes a lot of pip

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

How many times has your friend done the injection? Does it hurt like that every time? It could be how he's doing it but it could also be the gear quality or the fact that you are running 400mg per ml test whch usually has high PIP. I'd never use test that concentrated. You should stick with no more than 300mg per ml

why on earth are you using test 400 to begin with? of course there is going to be pain with a concentration level that high and WHY ON EARTH are you having your "friend" inject you???

Top Bottom