napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle for contest prep

ogydogo

Doing a contest prep. I'm 8 weeks out. I'm only on 300mg a week test prop and my PT said to take arimidex at 1mg every other day. But felt so tired and depressed so I dropped it completely and feel so much better in myself and my water weight seems fine. Do I need to run one? I have no gyno or puffiness

Doing a contest prep. I'm 8 weeks out. I'm only on 300mg a week test prop and my PT said to take arimidex at 1mg every other day. But felt so tired and depressed so I dropped it completely and feel so much better in myself and my water weight seems fine. Do I need to run one? I have no gyno or puffiness

i cannot advise anything of the sort without bloodwork... you are playing a dangerous game when attempting to gauge this without bloodwork... i dont do guess work bro... many times high and low estrogen symptoms are the same however, your "pt" who is clearly a fucking inept moron has you running too much of arimidex ESPECIALLY on only 300 mg per week... you should be taking .5 mg eod... you are running DOUBLE what you should have been...

Quite possibly had your e too low on that much adex. I would start taking 0.5 EOD or e3d so you don't experience the estrogen rebound that plagues those using arimadex.

Blood work is key. Sometimes its tough to get. So you need to be monitoring it very closely. I stopped taking adex on my second cycle because I crashed my e2 and then I felt great so I stayed without taking it. Next thing you know I had a terrible flare up and had to play catch up to get things under control. That's not something you want to experience during prep. 0.5mg EOD is fairly safe

At that test dose that is likely way too much arimadex which crashed your estrogen. You need to control stronger but not destroy it. I wouldn't just eliminate your arimadex but I would go to 0.5mg every three days and see how that goes

Top Bottom