napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Contest Prep: Sarm Cycle or start TRT?

Kemosobie

Hello friends, I'd like to get some thoughts on my upcoming show prep. This is my first post so I apologize if I leave details out, just let me know what I need to add.

First off the stats: 27 years old, 225lb, 5'11, ~17% body fat. Lifting for about 5 years and this would be my second show. No PEDs used to date. Upcoming show is 18 weeks out (NPC). I recently got my bloods done and my Test came back on the low side (I think). Total test is 330 ng/dl with free at 7.7 ng/dl. I do have some side of the low test. Extremely Low sex drive, lathargic, difficulty losing weight. Iv looked into TRT and know of the commitment but I'm not sure if I want to start it right as I get into show prep. I'm also a bit high on the bf% to start a test cycle. Is going into TRT for the first time during a show prep a bad idea? Pending the results of that question...Im also interested in doing a sarm cycle during this prep if TRT indeed should not be the way to go. My only concern is the slight suppression of my already low test. Maybe do sarm cycle for this show then TRT after the show?

Any suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Your bodyfat is too high for steriods, but a killer sarms stack (lgd/s4/rad140) along with gw and even ostarine would be awesome.

Hello friends, I'd like to get some thoughts on my upcoming show prep. This is my first post so I apologize if I leave details out, just let me know what I need to add.

First off the stats: 27 years old, 225lb, 5'11, ~17% body fat. Lifting for about 5 years and this would be my second show. No PEDs used to date. Upcoming show is 18 weeks out (NPC). I recently got my bloods done and my Test came back on the low side (I think). Total test is 330 ng/dl with free at 7.7 ng/dl. I do have some side of the low test. Extremely Low sex drive, lathargic, difficulty losing weight. Iv looked into TRT and know of the commitment but I'm not sure if I want to start it right as I get into show prep. I'm also a bit high on the bf% to start a test cycle. Is going into TRT for the first time during a show prep a bad idea? Pending the results of that question...Im also interested in doing a sarm cycle during this prep if TRT indeed should not be the way to go. My only concern is the slight suppression of my already low test. Maybe do sarm cycle for this show then TRT after the show?

Any suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks for your time.

At your age and those levels, I think it's a bit premature to go into TRT. That's a lifetime commitment and major decision. id look into doing things to bring your numbers up, before going the TRT route. I do think a sarms cycle would be great for you for prep, and this is exact.y what I'd recommend running for at purpose. Perfct for prep

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

thats extremely low for your test to be in the 300's at your age, which you clearly know... have you ran cycles previously? i hate to see anyone your age on trt but if its a true condition, then its just necessary... there are always exceptions and low t can be quite dangerous... thats up to you to decide but your body fat right now is clearly not conducive to use any steroid however i could set you up a very nice sarms stack... let me know if you are going to decide to run trt so i can structure it properly but i would first try to go with tongkat ali and maybe even consider clomid first before going straight to trt... at your age, i would personally exhaust all other options first... im not completely opposed to you doing trt if its necessary but i would try other methods first...

good point. Clomid is often used as a diagnostic for low t symptoms.

I'd hit both tongkat ali and 50mg clomid for 4-6 weeks, and then check bloods again and see how you feel.

good point. Clomid is often used as a diagnostic for low t symptoms.

I'd hit both tongkat ali and 50mg clomid for 4-6 weeks, and then check bloods again and see how you feel.
definitely... try all options that could possibly work first before jumping right into something as serious as trt...

Thanks for all the feedback guys. I agree that TRT is a bit premature in this case so I'm glad that was stated. I will do what I can do get it up naturally (tongkat, clomid). As for the prep I will be doing a SARM cycle. I like ricks stack mentioned above. I had the same one in mind minus the RAD. Mostly to cut some costs but if it's necessary then I'll find a swag to swing it.

At your age and those levels, I think it's a bit premature to go into TRT. That's a lifetime commitment and major decision. id look into doing things to bring your numbers up, before going the TRT route. I do think a sarms cycle would be great for you for prep, and this is exact.y what I'd recommend running for at purpose. Perfct for prep

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Thanks Rick for the feedback. I like the stack here but I'm not sure I can get the funds in time to start it in 5 weeks. Do you think I could, if I had to, cut the RAD out to save costs?

Thanks Rick for the feedback. I like the stack here but I'm not sure I can get the funds in time to start it in 5 weeks. Do you think I could, if I had to, cut the RAD out to save costs?
yes, you can definitely do that... this is the most aggressive cutting stack you can run but dropping rad will not hurt this stack to where you wont see huge results... you will love it either way and get huge results either way...

Top Bottom